Tricks for getting service attention?

Tenorcnj

Verified Owner
Cars
Touring
Any tricks for getting service's attention to actually resolve my issue?

I alerted CS in July that the frunk has become mis-aligned and will no longer open, along with some self-damage to the light bar and lip of the lid.

Some calls to remind them that I'm waiting have resulted in a call back to say we're working on it, but this is going on way to much.

I'm in NJ, so I'm not sure if they're attempting service from Long Island or VA at this point.

Let me know how your appointment with King of Prussia goes. I'm due for my annual inspection, and K of P is closer than either Long Island or Virginia. I haven't been able to contact K of P, however. I don't think they are open, yet. March 25th may be their grand opening!

How do you schedule appointment at KOP location? I was waiting for it to open and have a list of issues to resolve that a mobile technician couldn't fix.

I have an appointment at the new King of Prussia, PA service center on Monday, 25 March.

Yes, they are open for business. They opened on the Ides of March ( as promised "Winter of 2024").
Tried to schedule it on-line but they don't do computers.
Went there in person to schedule my annual (18 month) service. Computers not working so my info was hand-written in a notebook.
You should call them during business hours. They have two people working reception.

I have an appointment at the new King of Prussia, PA service center on Monday, 25 March.

Yes, they are open for business. They opened on the Ides of March ( as promised "Winter of 2024").
Tried to schedule it on-line but they don't do computers.
Went there in person to schedule my annual (18 month) service. Computers not working so my info was hand-written in a notebook.
You should call them during business hours. They have two people working reception.
Do you have a phone number for the KOP location?

I heard on FB that they would officially invite us on 03/31. Is it true?

So far, at least the car was repaired. It was returned with only a cursory cleaning. We're still chatting about this.

Back