Ghosted by Mobile Service

Gullotta

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring
Mobile service failed to show up for a scheduled appointment. I contacted lucid care multiple times to assess status. Each time they identified that they reached out to the service team who would be in touch with me. Frustrated in the lack of communication, especially when I rearrange my schedule to accommodate the service call. Fully understand the growing pains associated with a new company; however, communication is paramount to conducting a successful business.

That's not good. It's a classic communication break down between mobile service and customer service.
What would it take to put you on hold, let them talk to each other and give you a real time update?

Mobile service failed to show up for a scheduled appointment. I contacted lucid care multiple times to assess status. Each time they identified that they reached out to the service team who would be in touch with me. Frustrated in the lack of communication, especially when I rearrange my schedule to accommodate the service call. Fully understand the growing pains associated with a new company; however, communication is paramount to conducting a successful business.
paging @mcr16

That happened for my service appointment last month. He was supposed to be arriving between 8 and 10, and at 10:30 I called CS. In my case, it was a scheduling screwup with the main office not notifying the mobile service when they set up the appointment. They were able to get someone to the house by noon.

That happened for my service appointment last month. He was supposed to be arriving between 8 and 10, and at 10:30 I called CS. In my case, it was a scheduling screwup with the main office not notifying the mobile service when they set up the appointment. They were able to get someone to the house by noon.
Frank?

Hi, @gullota. I just sent you a DM.

I went through a similar experience with the King of Prussia, PA mobile service center. They changed my appointment multiple times without telling me, and arrived during a time I specifically told them I wouldn’t be home. When I asked the mechanic why he was there so early, he was told he wasn’t informed of the time change, despite asking for it four days prior with a supervisor. I’m hoping my situation is isolated but it seems like it isn’t…

I was a cable customer of a cable company for more than 30 years with a huge package (phone, internet, tv). My service had gone down and I had an appointment for a Sunday afternoon. I sat around all afternoon and then got a text at around 5 PM that my appointment had been cancelled. I called and they said I had not answered the door. Nonsense. I demanded someone come. They said they couldn't do it. I asked for a supervisor, I was told no one was available.

The next day I cancelled my service with the company and went elsewhere. Quality customer service is an essential component of selling a luxury product. That includes showing up for appointments.

Back