Software Update 2.3.10

Adding a shortcut for regenerative braking levels in the essentials screen of the pilot panel is a weird decision, since it’s something that rarely gets changed once you get used to driving with one of these settings or the other (standard or high), but maybe that’s just me. Anyone else changing these settings regularly?

I’m curious to know what they changed with Homelink. From reading the notes it looks like it stays on screen for longer? What about when you back out of garage? Will it pop-up automatically?

Adding a shortcut for regenerative braking levels in the essentials screen of the pilot panel is a weird decision, since it’s something that rarely gets changed once you get used to driving with one of these settings or the other (standard or high), but maybe that’s just me. Anyone else changing these settings regularly?
It's there already, press and hold on the drive modes

It's there already, press and hold on the drive modes
Interesting. At least it used to be hard to change, but with this update, I'd be worried it gets changed by mistake from high to standard, and braking is suddenly lower than expected, like when the battery is over ~90% SoC. Still a very weird decision to put it there in the middle of the screen, maybe even a safety hazard, but I don't wanna exaggerate lol

I’m curious to know what they changed with Homelink. From reading the notes it looks like it stays on screen for longer? What about when you back out of garage? Will it pop-up automatically?
No, not yet.

Is the SiriusXM player in the vehcile a sattelite radio (SXM radio ID) or an over the air Internet app?

No. I installed the update then made a quick run and this feature didn't make it.

Snow. If it’s snowing, you want standard regen, and there are plenty of places where that changes frequently.

Also, the feature was already there - the difference now is you don’t have to tap and hold, you can just tap.

Well I thought we were told major updates are coming this month?? This doesn't seem very major to me but maybe I'm just missing something??
Someone earlier said that Peter said that a small update was coming soon (likely this one) with a 'bigger' update later in the month.

Someone earlier said that Peter said that a small update was coming soon (likely this one) with a 'bigger' update later in the month.
Software updates require patience and they have to test and fine tune and then test

Check it for security, logic , compatibility, robustness😂 and etc

You are dealing with a machine where 1+1 could equal 1 any program will understand

Well I thought we were told major updates are coming this month?? This doesn't seem very major to me but maybe I'm just missing something??
It’s the 17th. There’s still time left in the month. :)

I like that HomeLink now stays on longer with this update. I’ve had a number of occasions where I approach the front gate of my community with someone or some truck taking too long, resulting in a timeout of my HomeLink. So for me this is welcome.

Anyone notice in the screen shot from Nick the Lucid Home Screen has the glove box button only and the trip button is gone??

Anyone notice in the screen shot from Nick the Lucid Home Screen has the glove box button only and the trip button is gone??
I saw it too but hopefully the trip button stays...I use it often enough

I use the trip button more than I change the regen as well. Can’t even remember the last time I changed the regen. Actually, just changing the driving modes changes the regen mode automatically. I am happy to see the HomeLink button improvement though.

It's more of a graphic than a photo and it's probably just an old one

Back