Software Bugs

Bugs you have experienced

• Total voters
Today, I was pulling out of my garage, and the park function went out which caused the radio to stop functioning, the right pilot screen and main screen then locked up. It showed the camera and top view locked up.... I continued my drive as I dont have time to pull over and reset the car every time there is an issue. Luckily, the system rebooted up on its own.

I do have a question / bug.. not sure anyone else has had this issue.. it has happened to be 3x with the last one being last night. Does the car have auto-high beams? I have noticed the high beams come on by themselves but not when it is needed but when there is car right in front of me.
The high beam one is new...it's not supposed to have auto high beams...yet...

Today, I was pulling out of my garage, and the park function went out which caused the radio to stop functioning, the right pilot screen and main screen then locked up. It showed the camera and top view locked up.... I continued my drive as I dont have time to pull over and reset the car every time there is an issue. Luckily, the system rebooted up on its own.

I do have a question / bug.. not sure anyone else has had this issue.. it has happened to be 3x with the last one being last night. Does the car have auto-high beams? I have noticed the high beams come on by themselves but not when it is needed but when there is car right in front of me.
I have had the park system error a couple of times. Like you, it seems to go away on its own. I have also had the right cockpit screen and pilot panel freeze or go blank. I do think it is software but you should report it to customer care along with a time stamp.

I don't believe the auto-dimming software has been activated yet. At least it's not operating in my car.

My maps seem to be loading about 50% of the time when I enter my car now...no prompting either

I think this is new version bug. Happened to me once, never happened in the past.

My maps seem to be loading about 50% of the time when I enter my car now...no prompting either
I've noticed this too. Not sure it's 50% for me but often enough to notice since it never use to happen

Nope . I am on 1.2.76. Can’t upgrade to new firmware as I have to take it to service.

Nope . I am on 1.2.76. Can’t upgrade to new firmware as I have to take it to service.
Just call them and they can push the firmware to you specifically

I had AC freak out for the first time, seat fan indicator flashing and icons flashing. Hit a button it stopped.

Just call them and they can push the firmware to you specifically
I wish that was the case.. I asked for the firmware via OTA but they want me to bring the car in. Crazy , huh? I dont understand how I am 5 versions behind and the frustration that the car/app doesn’t tell you there is firmware updates makes the matter worse.

Attachments

• A984E205-825A-4704-A1A6-6782A36C725D.webp
    A984E205-825A-4704-A1A6-6782A36C725D.webp
    130.6 KB · Views: 115
I had AC freak out for the first time, seat fan indicator flashing and icons flashing. Hit a button it stopped.
Same experience here. Settles down after adjusting fan/temp for me on screen or physical buttons.

The more agressive the updates come out the more qwerks I'd expect to see
I wish that was the case.. I asked for the firmware via OTA but they want me to bring the car in. Crazy , huh? I dont understand how I am 5 versions behind and the frustration that the car/app doesn’t tell you there is firmware updates makes the matter worse.
That’s annoying.

The more agressive the updates come out the more qwerks I'd expect to see

That’s annoying.
They probably want to check to see why updates aren't coming through.

I just got my car on Wednesday and has been driving around. Today morning, when i was trying to start, the center panel on the dash screen just struck at Lucid opening screen. It didn't move past that even after multiple lock and unlock. I tried using Reverse but didn't work. Do you know how to come out of it?

I just got my car on Wednesday and has been driving around. Today morning, when i was trying to start, the center panel on the dash screen just struck at Lucid opening screen. It didn't move past that even after multiple lock and unlock. I tried using Reverse but didn't work. Do you know how to come out of it?
When you lock your car, trying to bring phone and key fob away from car’s promiximity 25 ft for 1 minute for sleep then come back unlock reboot see if it fix it. and make sure when you come in, step on brake pad to start the car, wait for pilot panel to come up then to switch gear. (To make sure all systems are boot up and loaded, you will avoid other hiccups if you patiently let them get loaded first then drive out)

If you are still stuck, then text/call your DA.

When you lock your car, trying to bring phone and key fob away from car’s promiximity 25 ft for 1 minute for sleep then come back unlock reboot see if it fix it. and make sure when you come in, step on brake pad to start the car, wait for pilot panel to come up then to switch gear. (To make sure all systems are boot up and loaded, you will avoid other hiccups if you patiently let them get loaded first then drive out)

Thanks will try that

I had an odd issue that popped up twice on my drive home today. The left pilot screens flashes something yellow / yellow light really fast and then thesteering wheel shakes like a Playstation controller. My auto lane departure is OFF in Dreamdrive so no idea what is happening there.

@Tesla2.0 This suggestion worked. Thanks

Back