SirusXM playing over FM radio

mraschko

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring; Audi Q7
Last thing I'd listened to in my car yesterday was FM radio. This morning, FM radio was playing as I started my drive. After a couple minutes, XM radio started playing at the same time. The display still showed FM and pushing "stop" on the FM song playing effectively switched it to XM. Anyone else run into this?

I debated emailing CS as a bug report, but will likely wait and see if I can make it happen again.

Last thing I'd listened to in my car yesterday was FM radio. This morning, FM radio was playing as I started my drive. After a couple minutes, XM radio started playing at the same time. The display still showed FM and pushing "stop" on the FM song playing effectively switched it to XM. Anyone else run into this?

I debated emailing CS as a bug report, but will likely wait and see if I can make it happen again.
I’ve had that happen in the past ( maybe 6 months ago) but not recently. I’ve also had music suddenly come on while on a phone call multiple times

Glitch. Logo reset or long sleep will solve it.

Thanks all. I'll try the logo reset. I thought since I finally got 2.1.7 & 2.1.10 over the weekend, this might be a new issue. Appreciate your sharing your experiences.

Thanks all. I'll try the logo reset. I thought since I finally got 2.1.7 & 2.1.10 over the weekend, this might be a new issue. Appreciate your sharing your experiences.
Keep us posted

I’ve had that happen in the past ( maybe 6 months ago) but not recently. I’ve also had music suddenly come on while on a phone call multiple times
That happened to us yesterday. All of a sudden XM came on blasting while we were on a phone call. Initially I blamed my wife as she was looking at something on her phone, but her phone wasn’t connected. Once we realized it was XM we paused the XM and all was well. That’s been the only time it happened, so I doubt I can recreate it on demand.

Back