Since Weathertech not available yet, can anyone recommend a quality windshield Sunshade for the Lucid Air other than Heatshield?

Dr Chill

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Need a windshield sunshade. I see the one from Heatshield store is just ok. Any other high quality ones available with a really good fit? Weathertech is dragging their feet on this one.

I just use one of those foldy-hoop sunshades. It works fine. If you don't find something you like better, I can get the model # and size.

I saw one at Costco that folds like an Umbrella... I bought one that covers half of the front panel... I guess I would need two of those. These are pretty easy to unfold and takes as much space as a small umbrella

Can you provide name/model number and picture.
Thanks

Nothing from Weathertech in months, so I just bought this custom fit inexpensive sunshade and the fit with the standard windshield and metal roof is perfect. Good quality too.

ToughPro Sunshade

s-l1600.jpg

Nothing from Weathertech in months, so I just bought this custom fit inexpensive sunshade and the fit with the standard windshield and metal roof is perfect. Good quality too.

ToughPro Sunshade

s-l1600.jpg

This looks interesting and more stylish than other options. Mind sharing a picture of what it looks like in your Lucid?

I have these and they are great. Really fit well.
Share out a picture if you don't mind.

Back