Sapphire Order Update

Veritas51683

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Sapphire
Lucid reached out to me to confirm that production of my Sapphire is complete and the car is set to be shipped from the facility on 2/9/24. It will be shipped to Lucid's Plainview Long Island location and from there it will be delivered to my home on Feb 24th! Extremely excited. Delivery advisor has been very communicative throughout the process. I couldn't be happier with the level of communication/contact throughout. Here's hoping for an early Spring!

Lucid reached out to me to confirm that production of my Sapphire is complete and the car is set to be shipped from the facility on 2/9/24. It will be shipped to Lucid's Plainview Long Island location and from there it will be delivered to my home on Feb 24th! Extremely excited. Delivery advisor has been very communicative throughout the process. I couldn't be happier with the level of communication/contact throughout. Here's hoping for an early Spring!
I *might have pics of your Sapphire in the factory when I was there two weeks ago!

Fantastic! Let me know if you ever cross through NJ, then I'll have a non-zero chance of seeing it!

Congratulations. The Lucid Air is a great car in any trim. The Sapphire just make it even better. Daily driving mine. Happily there are very few days below freezing here in SC. Tires performed better than expected in the mid/upper 30s.

Attachments

• IMG_9754.jpeg
    IMG_9754.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 184
  • IMG_9750.jpeg
    IMG_9750.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 177
  • IMG_9748.jpeg
    IMG_9748.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 169
  • IMG_9745.jpeg
    IMG_9745.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 172
  • IMG_9746.jpeg
    IMG_9746.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 188
Congratulations. The Lucid Air is a great car in any trim. The Sapphire just make it even better. Daily driving mine. Happily there are very few days below freezing here in SC. Tires performed better than expected in the mid/upper 30s.
Thank you! That's good to know about the tires. I was worried about driving it in the colder temps. I wish the climate up here would allow me to daily it!

For those that recently received or are about to receive their cars, when did you place your order? I am curious about the total time from deposit to delivery.

@Veritas51683 Hahaha... I know you meant 2023 (at least I think you did).
Actually, since sapphires were unveiled a long time ago and only recently started production, it is very possible it could have been 2022! Dont expect that long of a wait though, because that was before production started.

@Veritas51683 Hahaha... I know you meant 2023 (at least I think you do).
Assuming you are only talking about the Sapphire....nope! 2022.

I think Lucid started taking deposits for yhe Sapphire in August of 2022, and first deliveries were made (to some members of this forum) in I think October of 2023.

Or are you asking about other models as well? If so, that would be a much shorter timetable

Back