Sapphire Order Update

@Veritas51683 I meant the Sapphire. Wow! Did not know that preorders were that far back! That's quite a bit of a wait. I've only started looking at Lucid recently so my bad for not knowing the history on the Sapphire. I'm still on the fence right now, so still gathering info.

@Veritas51683 I meant the Sapphire. Wow! Did not know that preorders were that far back! That's quite a bit of a wait. I've only started looking at Lucid recently so my bad for not knowing the history on the Sapphire. I'm still on the fence right now, so still gathering info.
No worries at all! I would think now that production has actually started on them the wait would be considerably shorter. By all accounts its an amazing car!

Congratulations. The Lucid Air is a great car in any trim. The Sapphire just make it even better. Daily driving mine. Happily there are very few days below freezing here in SC. Tires performed better than expected in the mid/upper 30s.
Hey, I own to Lucid in the US and Canada so familiar with the Air Touring. How is the build quality of the Sapphire? I was really waiting to see that it was top notch before buying one. Keen to hear if you have seen any other issues.

Hey, I own to Lucid in the US and Canada so familiar with the Air Touring. How is the build quality of the Sapphire? I was really waiting to see that it was top notch before buying one. Keen to hear if you have seen any other issues.
I have DE #40 and it has been to service or service has come to me a few times, nothing that kept me from driving.

The Sapphire has had no issues with 3897 miles.

Also, the processor is updated and that helps with the software in general. For instance using my iPhone as a key is much faster. Airplay crashes less in the Sapphire.

As a daily driver no significant differences from the DE, other than as fast as the DE is, the Sapphire in Sapphire mode is another level.

Reactions: RMS
Assuming you are only talking about the Sapphire....nope! 2022.

I think Lucid started taking deposits for yhe Sapphire in August of 2022, and first deliveries were made (to some members of this forum) in I think October of 2023.

Or are you asking about other models as well? If so, that would be a much shorter timetable
Sapphire reservation 08/23/22 delivery 10/07/23

Back