Sapphire lease

PaulS

I'm interested in leasing a Sapphire later this year, but I can't seem to find much info on their site.
Not looking to buy, only lease.
The Tri Motor setup and the sportier suspension is a requirement for me

Anyone here taken delivery?

I'm interested in leasing a Sapphire later this year, but I can't seem to find much info on their site.
Not looking to buy, only lease.
The Tri Motor setup and the sportier suspension is a requirement for me

Anyone here taken delivery?
I highly doubt they will lease a Sapphire. But, best way to find out is to ask a Sales Associate!

I highly doubt they will lease a Sapphire. But, best way to find out is to ask a Sales Associate!
Why would you say they wouldn'tease them?
2 months ago Lucid said they don't have a lease program as of yet

Why would you say they wouldn'tease them?
2 months ago Lucid said they don't have a lease program as of yet
Just a feeling for such an exclusive vehicle. But if they do that'd be great! But also, I expect to be very expensive!

The lease option is real, but a very new development. I am still waiting on my Sapphire and just received an email about a week ago that leasing was a now an option.

The lease option is real, but a very new development. I am still waiting on my Sapphire and just received an email about a week ago that leasing was a now an option.
Ooh that's good to know. Please post here with more details!

Will do! All I know so far is that they sent me an email on 12/30 introducing leasing as a purchase option for the Sapphire. I wasn't expecting to have the option but was definitely curious to see what the numbers would look like. I asked to see what it would look like for a 3 year w/10k miles. Based on the depreciation of existing Airs, I'm not too confident in how much a Sapphire would be worth in a few years, so leasing may actually make more sense than buying outright and expecting it to hold a decent percentage of value down the line.

Should we do a poll on how much we expect a standard 36/10k lease on a sapphire to be? 😜 My guess is $3k/month 0 down or they'll advertise it as $2499/month with $15k down or so

Im going 3.2k with 10k down!
lol you're probably right. It'll probably be more expensive than what i suggested. I'm trying to base it off of the monthly offers on the Pure/Touring/GT which comes out to like 1.2% of msrp/month...~~~ish

lol you're probably right. It'll probably be more expensive than what i suggested. I'm trying to base it off of the monthly offers on the Pure/Touring/GT which comes out to like 1.2% of msrp/month...~~~ish
I used a 0.00085(take or add some zeroes i forgot) and a residual of 150k!

I used a 0.00085
it would be higher than this for sure. November deals were 0.00, December was .004 (~10%) and January is about .002 (~5%). So i'd guess they'd be around 5% so using. Using a 60% residual and 5% MF (and $7500 lease rebate :p) , this is what you get:

About $3400/month pre tax with 0 down and taxes/reg+first month at signing. Yea...I was low haha

I assume you're trying to be funny (?), but you're teenage ways are getting kind of ludicrous in this discussion.
Fair enough. I was trying to "build" on the previous comment, but it is obviously not too funny to joke about that. Never exceed speed limits, especially near school zones where kids cross! On highways though its a different story, they are definitely just suggestions that you should keep within 15 of. The speed limits in use now are meant for antiquated cars!

Back on topic, @momo3605 I want to revise my estimate to 3.5k with 10k down!

Lucids do have low residuals(to my knowledge, lucid puts residuals of 0 with some trims, which is absolutely ridiculous! Probably because they don't have enough data though, I'd expect the sapphire to have that data available from the DE's.

Back