Sapphire lease

Yes. This is MR bay at the Ring. They are very tight lipped about it
If MR is working on it, then surely they can extract more time until the unveil... theres a chance to beat the Nevera!

Sad there won't be a seperate TGT MR though, or a "gt2 rs"

Another point and reason I would only lease the Sapphire. I was looking at inventory when at the showroom and there are still unsold 2022 models on inventory across the country.

First time leasoree here myself, and still think I made the right decision based on residual trends, interest offerings, $7500 CCR, etc., but also because I'm quite curious to know what Lucid may be interesting in getting me into in 2026 which isn't available today. Potentially @Veritas51683 's used Sapphire once he upgrades to something else? It's also been interesting spending a few weeks with an AGT loaner while my trunk fitment issue was getting "fixed" (still persists, alas). Overall I'm happy with my AWD Pure spec (zero options other than Fathom Blue) and especially the vinyl/tweed-like interior, though I may be tempted to go for the trick cameras for parking/merging visibility purposes given how ridiculously large the a-pillars are, as well as the massaging seats for long distances. So I suppose I'm kinda treating my current Air as the test, and whatever I buy next (depending on financials, both Lucid's and mine) as my forever Lucid, which I very much foresee owning since I can imagine a different car I'd rather own.

Last edited:
I'm interested in leasing a Sapphire later this year, but I can't seem to find much info on their site.
Not looking to buy, only lease.
The Tri Motor setup and the sportier suspension is a requirement for me

Anyone here taken delivery?
Got my Sapphire last week. Love it. Super comfortable seats. Smooth power delivery and totally composed handling. Actually a real “sleeper” for daily driving. One would never suspect…

Got my Sapphire last week. Love it. Super comfortable seats. Smooth power delivery and totally composed handling. Actually a real “sleeper” for daily driving. One would never suspect…
Congrats! Where are you located and what # did you get?

Did you guys end up Leasing?

I went with a lease. Residual value is 103k. Quite a lot of depreciation. Worth every penny so far though. Car is amazing
Interesting. Though I checked "lease" on the website when ordering, they then switched their position and told me leasing wasn't available for Sapphires, so I bought it outright. I wonder why the discrepancy?

Interesting. Though I checked "lease" on the website when ordering, they then switched their position and told me leasing wasn't available for Sapphires, so I bought it outright. I wonder why the discrepancy?
Now that is interesting....it was made an option a month or two before I took delivery for mine. Be odd for them to offer it and revoke the option within a couple months

Back