Sandy Munro and Elon on cybertruck

Volund

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
I couldn't finish this interview, 15-20 minutes in I had to quit out

I have no better way than to describe it as Sandy is really sucking up to Elon. Every comment is about how extraordinary, revolutionary and amazing the engineering behind the Cyber Truck is, and how no other company is thinking about Engineering, etc...

Horrible interview

Thanks for the warning!

Thanks for the warning!
He also went on and spoke how amazing steer bt wire is and how no one is doing it
And the 48v is so revolutionary that when Munro was working for Ford, he tried to do something like it but no one had the engineering foresight to follow through with it

And he also said that the Cybertruck is the most revolutionary vehicle in the last 40 years and how it sets the bar so high

I don't mind pride or criticism where I see it, but literally the entire interview was just sucking up to him lol, I'd use more vulgar language but you get the point.

It was highly disappointing and if it wasn't clear before how biased Sandy is to Tesla and Elon, this interview makes it abundantly clear.

Maybe cause Sandy profits so much from ripping apart Teslas

He also went on and spoke how amazing steer bt wire is and how no one is doing it
And the 48v is so revolutionary that when Munro was working for Ford, he tried to do something like it but no one had the engineering foresight to follow through with it

And he also said that the Cybertruck is the most revolutionary vehicle in the last 40 years and how it sets the bar so high

I don't mind pride or criticism where I see it, but literally the entire interview was just sucking up to him lol, I'd use more vulgar language but you get the point.

It was highly disappointing and if it wasn't clear before how biased Sandy is to Tesla and Elon, this interview makes it abundantly clear.

Tesla made Munro famous. So he sucks up to anything Elon does. I just ignore him.

It's ironic that Munro do tear downs to give advice to manufacturers on how to cut costs in manufacturing, yet he kisses the cybertruck despite its whale like proportions and inefficiency in manufacturing.

Back