[RESOLVED] Yikes! at 107 Miles and now - what seems like a significant system meltdown on my new Air.

Also, I have not had an issue since I permanently installed the tow loop.
LOL this is most definitely a coincidence, just in case anyone decides to take you seriously 😂

The same warnings have been popping up on my Lucid intermittently -"Trunk Failure Warning" and "Redundant Lighting Failure". It is really annoying when it happens because the car is constantly dinging as you are driving and very embarrassing when you have friends in the car. I know it has nothing to do with the trunk as opening and closing the trunk does nothing. A service person came out and told me that this is a software glitch and expected when it is hot outside and that there is no fix to this issue at the moment. I live in Palm Springs and it does get hot out here during the summer months. I'm not sure if he's implying that I don't drive the car in the summer or if I should consider moving to a cold climate area. Maybe they should not sell or market the car to those of us who live in the desert areas. Anyway, was out driving today, not a particular hot day, but the warnings started going off. I'm almost at the end of my rope here, love the performance of this car but I don't know if I can live with this issue.

The same warnings have been popping up on my Lucid intermittently -"Trunk Failure Warning" and "Redundant Lighting Failure". It is really annoying when it happens because the car is constantly dinging as you are driving and very embarrassing when you have friends in the car. I know it has nothing to do with the trunk as opening and closing the trunk does nothing. A service person came out and told me that this is a software glitch and expected when it is hot outside and that there is no fix to this issue at the moment. I live in Palm Springs and it does get hot out here during the summer months. I'm not sure if he's implying that I don't drive the car in the summer or if I should consider moving to a cold climate area. Maybe they should not sell or market the car to those of us who live in the desert areas. Anyway, was out driving today, not a particular hot day, but the warnings started going off. I'm almost at the end of my rope here, love the performance of this car but I don't know if I can live with this issue.
That’s not normal in hot temps, I don’t see how that’s a software glitch. My car reaches 128F interior in the parking lot at work, it has never made the alert. I’d ask them to check the car again and escalate to engineering. “Live with the constant alerts” is not an ok answer.

Please put your post in one spot only. Copying and pasting it to several areas is a violation of our guidelines.

That’s not normal in hot temps, I don’t see how that’s a software glitch. My car reaches 128F interior in the parking lot at work, it has never made the alert. I’d ask them to check the car again and escalate to engineering. “Live with the constant alerts” is not an ok answer.
His hand held thermometer read 177 in the interior of my car the day he came out. However, today is not hot and the warnings were going off and yes, nobody can live with these warnings.

Attachments

• 123_1.jpeg
    123_1.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 56
His hand held thermometer read 177 in the interior of my car the day he came out. However, today is not hot and the warnings were going off and yes, nobody can live with these warnings.
177 you say?
That should be good for a slow roast.
Mind you, another perk, your didn't expect, lol.
Jokes aside, I bet one of the modules went bad.
Let us know what CS says.

177 you say?
That should be good for a slow roast.
Mind you, another perk, your didn't expect, lol.
Jokes aside, I bet one of the modules went bad.
Let us know what CS says.
I don't really think it was that hot inside, he had it pointed on my sunshade and those do tend to absord a lot of heat. I have since bought sunshades for the front and rear glass canopy/roof. That glass roof is definitely nice but they do heat up the car's interior on hot sunny days.

Back