Release Version Megathread

Where are our updates!

I just sent my guy Hien an email. Hopefully it will happen tomorrow. Thanks.
I got an answer and they said it will be pushed to me. They want me to ensure my Lucid App is up to date. My App has version 1.8.0 (1652) but I don't see any way to check for updates??

I got an answer and they said it will be pushed to me. They want me to ensure my Lucid App is up to date. My App has version 1.8.0 (1652) but I don't see any way to check for updates??
Playstore or app store

That’s the latest version. You can always go to the App Store listing and it will say “update” if available.

That’s the latest version. You can always go to the App Store listing and it will say “update” if available.
Okay I did the update this morning from my office using the app. About 15 minutes later I went out to the garage to see if the car had been updated and to my surprise the car’s fan was going full force. I got into the car and turned the power button on the climate to off and that stopped it. The car has been updated to 1.1.91 and it shows up to date. I’m not sure why the temperature control was going but perhaps its because I had it set to “Auto” on both driver and passenger sides??

Okay I did the update this morning from my office using the app. About 15 minutes later I went out to the garage to see if the car had been updated and to my surprise the car’s fan was going full force. I got into the car and turned the power button on the climate to off and that stopped it. The car has been updated to 1.1.91 and it shows up to date. I’m not sure why the temperature control was going but perhaps its because I had it set to “Auto” on both driver and passenger sides??
I've had that happen before in 2 updates. Seems like they reset the climate to some random default setting i.e. 59 degrees auto for some reason.

btMFN4jk.jpg
_3aSv55D.jpg

Back