Release Version Megathread

Approximately the same for me. One thing that helped is I did the hard reset (holding the card key against the door pillar). That seemed to speed up the unlocking process, which is now virtually instant IF the car is already "awake." Still slow to wake up, though. I still don't understand why it always wants to go into a deep sleep every time I turn around. Wish my kids would do that.
Wait, what hard reset key card method are you referring to? I thought were 2 ways:

1) lock car, push lock again on key fob, walk away for a few minutes

2) unlock car, turn signal on, lock car, wait for signal to turn off

Hmmm. My delivery advisor taught me to hold the black Lucid credit card thing up against the black A pillar (between front and back doors, driver side) just above the camera. You actually lay the card against that part of the car. It causes the car to lock and reset itself. Service advisor this morning confirmed this is the best way to reset/reboot.

Hmmm. My delivery advisor taught me to hold the black Lucid credit card thing up against the black A pillar (between front and back doors, driver side) just above the camera. You actually lay the card against that part of the car. It causes the car to lock and reset itself. Service advisor this morning confirmed this is the best way to reset/reboot.
You just hold it there? Until it locks or for a certain period of time?

I believe this is also how a valet would unlock the car - isn't this card also the valet card? Does it mean the valet can end up rebooting the car?

Approximately the same for me. One thing that helped is I did the hard reset (holding the card key against the door pillar). That seemed to speed up the unlocking process, which is now virtually instant IF the car is already "awake." Still slow to wake up, though. I still don't understand why it always wants to go into a deep sleep every time I turn around. Wish my kids would do that.
It puzzles as well. There has to be a reason for it, which I don't know.
If you don't want to enter, may be it goes to sleep so that the strangers around the car may not have access to the interior. I don't know, just a thought.

1.2.1 boot times from time door handle extends.

17 seconds Car is drivable. This has been consistent for a number of releases.
39 seconds. Music, cockpit right screen and pilot screen come up at the same time. Previously the Pilot screen would populate and the cockpit right screen and music came later.
42 seconds. Profile adjustments start.

I'll post video later.

I do want to mention 2 software features that I think work really well.
Driver attention and Traffic cleared.
Driver attention I find to have a reasonable thershold for when it alerts me to watch the road. Usually, when I'm trying to do anything on the right cockpit panel.
Traffic cleared is also consistent and is very nice if your are checking messages at a stop light. Of course doesn't help when you are at the front. Maybe, green light recognition is a future update.

39 seconds. Music, cockpit right screen and pilot screen come up at the same time. Previously the Pilot screen would populate and the cockpit right screen and music came later.

I'll post video later.

Driver attention I find to have a reasonable thershold for when it alerts me to watch the road. Usually, when I'm trying to do anything on the right cockpit panel.
Traffic cleared is also consistent and is very nice if your are checking messages at a stop light. Of course doesn't help when you are at the front. Maybe, green light recognition is a future update.
Well that’s disappointing. Was hoping for big improvements.

Driver attention has really never worked for me. I have had it alert me about 3-4 times since I've owned the car. "Traffic cleared" is OK, but when you try to resume the cruise control, it takes off so slowly, that I always have to nudge it with the accelerator - at that point, I guess I could just use the accelerator myself.

When I click on Shield icon on the bottom right on my Lucid app on my iPhone, I get the car with all four PSI Picture with my Odometer reading and VIN number.

I don't see anything else including "Software Update Available"

Is it just on my phone or anyone else has the same issue?

In the car I have 1.1.8 update and says it is up to date.
Mine is 1.1.91 … and late this afternoon the mobile app showed update available.

I’ll wait until I get it home

Mine is 1.1.91 … and late this afternoon the mobile app showed update available.

I’ll wait until I get it home
You can do it from the app now.

doesn’t it need to be plugged in? I am not sure the detailer will have it on charge
No as long as the charge is above 20%, but for this one I would say 50 is safer haha, takes 1.5 hrs

I'll post video later.

Huh, my AGT with fob opens doors as I walk up, get in, step on brake, click to R and I am backing out of garage immediately. I cant say exactly but maybe 5 sec from entering car to go? The panel is not ready like above for maybe 15 sec max but it shows the surround cameras by the time i leave the garage. It does take a little longer to get the full boot up. The music from Bluetooth does take maybe 45-60sec I find to get the phone paired and contacts synced, etc. Thanks for telling me what Traffic Cleared means. Had no idea :)

Huh, my AGT with fob opens doors as I walk up, get in, step on brake, click to R and I am backing out of garage immediately. I cant say exactly but maybe 5 sec from entering car to go? The panel is not ready like above for maybe 15 sec max but it shows the surround cameras by the time i leave the garage. It does take a little longer to get the full boot up. The music from Bluetooth does take maybe 45-60sec I find to get the phone paired and contacts synced, etc. Thanks for telling me what Traffic Cleared means. Had no idea :)
I can document my posted times with video as I have with past software builds. I ensure the car is in sleep mode before starting. I’m not guessing or estimating. I can say exactly. I’ve had Lucid service out and the car in for service, I’ve been told the car is performing as expected. I would love video of a Lucid from sleep mode booting faster for reference to discuss my cars performance with the service team.

Here is an unedited (coarse) video from this morning. The car was asleep all night. The car lights turned on when I opened the garage door which I didnt catch. The fob is only few feet from the car when I open garage door as you can see. But I opened the door, clicked garage opener by the door (you can see light coming in as I walk behind the car) and kept walking to the car. I think this shows the car couldn't really be faster. I am moving as fast as I can in any vehicle. Even the surround cameras boot faster than I remembered as they were on just as I went into reverse which I didnt remember. the infotainment is later to fully boot up. If this isnt what yours does, maybe this can help the service people.

hmmm. The Attach Files function does not allow video from my computer it seems. If you send me your email, I can send you the short video. I am not going to upload to a shared file service or Youtube. I left my description above as the car does work essentially immediately at least as far as how fast I can get in it and drive off.

Did this parking a couple releases ago. I'll admit I have not tried the Autopark in any crowded environments. I am working myself up to it.

I have been working myself up to it too (I have it on my DD for the last four years). Somehow I doubt I will ever trust the vehicle enough.

Back