Redesign of Rivian Drive Mode app 2.0

Tesla2.0

Referral Code - F0ZQ8SWA
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA

Complete innovation! Now F150 Lightning, CyberTruck and other coming SUV/truck EV have to software benchmark Rivian.

Complete innovation! Now F150 Lightning, CyberTruck and other coming SUV/truck EV have to software benchmark Rivian.
Cool to see how they are listening to their customers! I don't pay attention to Rivian software, but why is changing the drive mode in an "app?"

I think “native” app is considered a folder that can be accessed via screen main menu, and there may be sub-menu or sub-app can be launched.

- Climate Control
- Navigation
- Music/Sound
- Drivetrain
>>>>> On-Road (4 modes)
>>>>> Off-Road (5 modes)
>>>>> Trailers (Up to 3 profiles)
- Access & Security
- Video
- Energy
- Phone
- Gear Guard
>>>>> Drive Cam (surround dash-can)
>>>>> Incidents (Emergency auto-recording)
>>>>> Motion Cam (Sentry)
>>>>> Starred (Saved hardrive)
- Camping
- Owner’s Guide
- Settings

I woke up at 5:30 this morning and was excited to see the 65 minute update on my phone, so I hit the update button. Then I rolled over and quickly realized that my wife decided to go to the gym at ann ungodly hour and took the R1S! No problema, she was exercising when I hit the update button, so I just picked her up and left the R1S to complete the update. Moral of the story? I don’t have one, just a funny morning.

I woke up at 5:30 this morning and was excited to see the 65 minute update on my phone, so I hit the update button. Then I rolled over and quickly realized that my wife decided to go to the gym at ann ungodly hour and took the R1S! No problema, she was exercising when I hit the update button, so I just picked her up and left the R1S to complete the update. Moral of the story? I don’t have one, just a funny morning.

Haha! If you are anticipating Halloween mode, that is in the system, but only comes up on 10/21.

I love the air's screen setup and its elegance, but sometimes I just cant help but be jealous of Rivian and Tesla owners with the massive rectangles as well as some software features. I want carplay on that size of screen... it would be beautiful.

I love the air's screen setup and its elegance, but sometimes I just cant help but be jealous of Rivian and Tesla owners with the massive rectangles as well as some software features. I want carplay on that size of screen... it would be beautiful.
Eh...this is what CarPlay looks like on the Mach-E, not sure that's "better" or not.

FORD_2020_Go-Electric_MACH-E_London_127.jpg

Not

Haha! If you are anticipating Halloween mode, that is in the system, but only comes up on 10/21.
I’m not going to lie, Halloween mode was a factor in our purchase decision!

Back