Recommended issues with Grand Touring

Percentage

Verified Owner
Cars
White, Santa Cruz AGT
Some issues that I have since my car was delivered 08/26/22: I have the white pearl with Santa Cruz interior. 21 inch wheels.

The side mirrors do not tilt down when car is put in reverse.

When exiting my garage, the garage icon does not appear without pressing the home button twice.

It takes a long time to wake up the car when entering.

Some issues that I have since my car was delivered 08/26/22: I have the white pearl with Santa Cruz interior. 21 inch wheels.

When exiting my garage, the garage icon does not appear without pressing the home button twice.

The first 2 items don't exist. They are working on #3.

The first 2 items don't exist. They are working on #3.
Have you heard of them creating the first two?

No
Have you heard of them creating the first two?
No on the mirrors, a redesign for homelink yes, possibly geofencing was rumored.

I was trying auto park on my new GT yesterday and I was not too sure what it was doing. Anyone has it working perfectly?
I was trying to go perpendicular to the parking spot between 2 cars

had the same ??? about the mirrors but find I use the camera view on the pilot panel which is better info. My guess is LUCID will OTA a fix for the garage door opener when leaving. It is a pain boot time is being worked on

I was trying auto park on my new GT yesterday and I was not too sure what it was doing. Anyone has it working perfectly?
I was trying to go perpendicular to the parking spot between 2 cars
it works great. My service tech took me to a parking lot and it amazed me how it parked between 2 cars when I was perpendicular. You just have to trust it.

Back