What's new

Recent LCID Stock Ratings

Shuasha

Cars
Air Touring
9/12/22: R.F. Lafferty & Co with a BUY rating at a $19 target
9/15/22: Needham with a Underperform rating
9/15/22: Citibank with a BUY rating with a $28 target

Not a bad week for the stock price so far. Hopefully the production issues are mostly resolved for now.

hydbob

Staff Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
The whole market is rough and will remain so for at least the next year. Buckle up!

Cosmo Cruz

Cars
Cosmos / Cruz / Aero
DE Number
The whole market is rough and will remain so for at least the next year. Buckle up!
Winter is coming.
Putin is in his final days, and like Saddam, any likely leader(s) have fallen out windows or had Russian tea.
That went so well ... for Iran (Shah) and Iraq (Saddam)... to lose a horrific dictator, and see the people come together and form a new government. I'm kidding...I forget there are only a dozen or so Americans who follow history.
Should we worry about Europe freezing?
Should we worry about massive refugee movements?
or
Should we worry about 5 thousand nukes lying around under the stewardship of disillusioned Russian military, ... who need hard cash... and nobody cares because it's everyone for themselves ... and already know where the warheads are and have a convenient truck or aircraft...and a couple of folk with deep pockets who paid Jarett $2 billion for our nuclear secrets might be interested in appeasing their enemies with a warhead or three. It's an action movie Tom Cruz would love to star in, only it doesn't end well.

yea ... why worry?

spending a hundred grand or two on an EV makes sense...I'm going to put so many miles on it before the first rogue nuke goes off.

Shuasha

Cars
Air Touring
9/27/22: Cantor Fitzgerald with an overweight rating and a target of $23.

I guess I can't edit the original post after a certain amount of time.