Recent LCID Stock Ratings

Shuasha

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT
9/12/22: R.F. Lafferty & Co with a BUY rating at a $19 target
9/15/22: Needham with a Underperform rating
9/15/22: Citibank with a BUY rating with a $28 target

Not a bad week for the stock price so far. Hopefully the production issues are mostly resolved for now.

What drove the stock price down so sharply today?

Continued projected rate hikes by the Fed

The whole market is rough and will remain so for at least the next year. Buckle up!

The whole market is rough and will remain so for at least the next year. Buckle up!
Winter is coming.
Putin is in his final days, and like Saddam, any likely leader(s) have fallen out windows or had Russian tea.
That went so well ... for Iran (Shah) and Iraq (Saddam)... to lose a horrific dictator, and see the people come together and form a new government. I'm kidding...I forget there are only a dozen or so Americans who follow history.
Should we worry about Europe freezing?
Should we worry about massive refugee movements?
or
Should we worry about 5 thousand nukes lying around under the stewardship of disillusioned Russian military, ... who need hard cash... and nobody cares because it's everyone for themselves ... and already know where the warheads are and have a convenient truck or aircraft...and a couple of folk with deep pockets who paid Jarett $2 billion for our nuclear secrets might be interested in appeasing their enemies with a warhead or three. It's an action movie Tom Cruz would love to star in, only it doesn't end well.

yea ... why worry?

spending a hundred grand or two on an EV makes sense...I'm going to put so many miles on it before the first rogue nuke goes off.

9/27/22: Cantor Fitzgerald with an overweight rating and a target of $23.

I guess I can't edit the original post after a certain amount of time.

Here is the most recent positive stock review . This time, it is by TipRanks. You can read the article by clicking HERE.

Its highlight is" "The superb increase in production and deliveries for the third quarter point to healthy upside potential for Lucid. Investors need to look past near-term volatility and invest at current levels for an incredible snap-back opportunity."

It’s like shopping on clearance and good for long term investing.
I was in and out of Tesla for a 10% profit back when it was just 40 and saw the PE ratio of Tesla in high triple digits and now 70. I personally can see a high growth tech company with a current PE as high as 70 if the forward PE for the next year is 40. So as a stock holder of Lucid who bought few thousand at average 26, I hope to see not quite the high 57 but mid 30s in 2 years and PE touching 70 to 100 in 2 years as long as they execute and cut down the backlog.

I was in and out of Tesla for a 10% profit back when it was just 40 and saw the PE ratio of Tesla in high triple digits and now 70. I personally can see a high growth tech company with a current PE as high as 70 if the forward PE for the next year is 40. So as a stock holder of Lucid who bought few thousand at average 26, I hope to see not quite the high 57 but mid 30s in 2 years and PE touching 70 to 100 in 2 years as long as they execute and cut down the backlog.

Mmm, I'll be 59.5 in two years...

At first blush it looked only negative. However, it said "The good news for Lucid is that, after cutting its production forecast to about 6,500 units this year, Lucid is hoping to produce 34,000 units in 2023. That should be enough to quickly satisfy the remaining customer demand, which should help to boost the company's popularity -- if the glitches that are prompting customer complaints can be fixed quickly."

From 7k in 22 to 34k ramp in 23 would be huge if it can be pulled off while avoiding a mandated recall probably the damage caused by the Barrons "investigative journalism"
"Barron's cites "dozens of complaints" about Lucid's marquee Lucid Air luxury electric sedan -- which may not sound like a lot, but for a company that's only sold 2,500 units so far, even just a few dozen complaints would imply a 1% failure rate."

As an investor and owner in waiting, I hope to see bigger and better things for Lucid.

What's so weird to me about today, forums and social media you can't even prove all these people posting actually own the car.

What's so weird to me about today, forums and social media you can't even prove all these people posting actually own the car.
That does not matter and these stories move the stock price. I have lost over $20,000 on Lucid Stock this year. :(
My AGT is due in around 2 weeks and I just hope its not filled with issues.

I've had no major issues with mine picked up in June.

I'm not in this industry but 1% REPAIRABLE issues sounds good not bad. Unlike Toyota wheels coming off, needing a redesign.

Having Lucid being silent on this issue strengthens the supposition that what the Barron's article reports has some merit.

Shh...don't blow my cover

Back