Production Sequencing

Since that is the case, I have decided to switch my car from Silver to Red.
Did you call your DA to confirm it bumps up delivery?

Since that is the case, I have decided to switch my car from Silver to Red.
The red looks sharp! I ordered the red with Santa Cruz interior but alas, it’s just a waiting game now.

Yes. production in May for Zenith Red vs June/July for Cosmos Silver

One thing that I appreciated. I asked my DA to make sure that my reservation date stayed the same when I changed my exterior paint color today.

This evening I checked the Lucid website and my silver color that was previously listed was now changed to Zenith Red,. Most important was that my original Nov. 30th confirmed reservation was still intact.

Was told production will be in May, rather than June/July for my original Silver selection. Sad to change, but the wait is too long.

Hope I like the contrast of the Red with the silver roof rails and front grill.

So now I am Zenith Red/Mojave/21 for whoever wishes to keep track.

One thing that I appreciated. I asked my DA to make sure that my reservation date stayed the same when I changed my exterior paint color today.

This evening I checked the Lucid website and my silver color that was previously listed was now changed to Zenith Red,. Most important was that my original Nov. 30th confirmed reservation was still intact.

Was told production will be in May, rather than June/July for my original Silver selection. Sad to change, but the wait is too long.

Hope I like the contrast of the Red with the silver roof rails and front grill.

So now I am Zenith Red/Mojave/21 for whoever wishes to keep track.

You’re gonna love it

You’re gonna love it

Nice to hear. Everybody who has red seems to love it, so I hope to fall into that camp as well as I have never had a red car before. The car does look burgundy in the pictures that I have seen and I prefer burgundy over red. Though this particular shade of red might change my mind about red cars

Nice to hear. Everybody who has red seems to love it, so I hope to fall into that camp as well as I have never had a red car before. The car does look burgundy in the pictures that I have seen and I prefer burgundy over red. Though this particular shade of red might change my mind about red cars

My fiancée and I were both skeptical and against it. Then we saw it in person. It isn’t the typical fire truck or racer red you normally think of. :)

Ordered GTA Red in September, confirmed order with 1K deposit first week December and received notice today that car is almost finished with delivery in several weeks. They are moving along it seems.

Ordered GTA Red in September, confirmed order with 1K deposit first week December and received notice today that car is almost finished with delivery in several weeks. They are moving along it seems.
What is your interior color?

Has anyone received a VIN yet that ordered grey? If not, I am not sure we can say grey is “in production”. How do we even define “in production”? I am not sure I believe that the DAs define it the same as we might. I have yet to get any real information from my DA regarding my car other than “hopefully soon”.

I loved my test drive, but without getting a bit more information, the test drive will be farther and farther in my rear view mirror and will soon become a memory rather than a hope.

Has anyone received a VIN yet that ordered grey? If not, I am not sure we can say grey is “in production”. How do we even define “in production”?

It will take some page scrolling but someone from the Batch Tracker thread said their DA said they have grays in production or very close to being painted right now.

Has anyone received a VIN yet that ordered grey? If not, I am not sure we can say grey is “in production”. How do we even define “in production”? I am not sure I believe that the DAs define it the same as we might. I have yet to get any real information from my DA regarding my car other than “hopefully soon”.

I loved my test drive, but without getting a bit more information, the test drive will be farther and farther in my rear view mirror and will soon become a memory rather than a hope.
Mine is 'in production' and is scheduled to be painted this upcoming week. My DA hoped to have my VIN around 4/7. Doubt we'll see any VINs for grays much sooner than that.

I'm surprised you didn't hear from your DA the other day. They were calling everyone with updates starting Thursday. You may want to reach out to him tomorrow.

Mine is 'in production' and is scheduled to be painted this upcoming week. My DA hoped to have my VIN around 4/7. Doubt we'll see any VINs for grays much sooner than that.

I'm surprised you didn't hear from your DA the other day. They were calling everyone with updates starting Thursday. You may want to reach out to him tomorrow.
That's because @CLTGT is on the naughty list

I am beginning to believe that might be the best answer yet and probably has the most merit.

I am the type of person though that will either be the biggest cheerleader or the squeakiest wheel.

Back