Problems, glitches, issues and observations etc

I thought this was the advantage of the key card over fob and phone. The key card had to physically touch the car. All three key, phone and fob have encryption just want a ring since I too have a RFID wallet. I really don't want to use my phone either.

I’m not saying you can’t do it! I’m just saying it’s not as simple as “cutting a key.” You’d need to get the car to trust your new key - it’s different from the existing ones, and thus not a “copy” but once its trusted could work fine.

New to this forum. Reading this thread today I am glad it will be at least a couple of months before they are ready to deliver my GT.

I try to listen to cnbc on tune in but it keeps saying “buffering”. Incorporating sirius xm would be helpful

Everyone's famous

I wish this guy would record his face while narrating so I could see his mouth movement while talking. It feels like a facial version of Doug Demuro's arm movements.

Yup. It is just a matter of time before this gets traction in the more "mainstream" press...

Quoting forum gossip as news. That's new to me. Now I feel like posting some really absurd stuff just to see if they pick it up.

I laughed when I saw it yesterday. Are you really that desperate for news that you‘re scrolling through forums to find something that fits your narrative. Lol!

it’s all about “we were the first to break the story” and just wing it to see if we’re right.

Lucid does themselves no favors by staying quiet. It just feeds the trolls. I doubt nothing will change from a communication standpoint unless places like MotorTrend start turning on them. Doubt that will happen though

Phone charger working half the time (charging pad) and my radio stations "buffering" and not working are my two biggest concerns.....also the whole issue with the doors not opening (car has to be warm up) and being able to program stuff like only driver door opens, all doors open, etc....also, every now and then the car slams on the brakes (emergency auto park)....that isn't helpful.

Yes, while driving slowly.....the car is either trying to avoid an accident or trying to park...not sure what is going on, but the car slams on the brakes! Emergency auto park message....something like that. Anybody else have that problem?

Yes, while driving slowly.....the car is either trying to avoid an accident or trying to park...not sure what is going on, but the car slams on the brakes! Emergency auto park message....something like that. Anybody else have that problem?
Bill had the same issue, disable the park comfort braking option. It's very conservative and will brake you if it thinks you will hit something while park mode is activated.

@Lucidisthebest, do you have to put the car in some kind of "auto-park" mode before you see the automatic braking kick in? Or the car just decided it wanted to be in "park" mode?

Phone charger working half the time (charging pad) and my radio stations "buffering" and not working are my two biggest concerns.....also the whole issue with the doors not opening (car has to be warm up) and being able to program stuff like only driver door opens, all doors open, etc....also, every now and then the car slams on the brakes (emergency auto park)....that isn't helpful.

Interestingly when I sat in the AGT at Millbrae, the wireless phone charger had the capability to charge two phones, but I thought I read here it could only charge one phone. My iphone 12 Pro Max wouldn't fit with the case on, but did fit fine with it off. However, as noted by someone here, couldn't shut the top cover because the iphone is just a little too tall. @Lucidisthebest, I'm wondering if your charging pad can accommodate two phones??

Back