Post Pictures of Your Exterior and Interior Combinations!

It looks "okay" I think the matte finish on the top makes the silver because it's a difference in color and "texture"

For those of us that haven’t been able to see a lucid in real life or order please feel free to post the pictures of your exterior and interior color combinations. This will help the rest of us out. A great thanks!
Took delivery today in Austin, Tx pf my grand touring. Lots to learn and lots so far that needs software upgrades. Trying to set up profile for my and my wife with all our settings such as mirrors and seats. That works fine but you also appear to have to re enter homelink devices such as garage doors for each profile. Why?

Attachments

• 790C8AD9-BAD0-4BBB-A0AE-7DDA376C6B91.jpeg
    790C8AD9-BAD0-4BBB-A0AE-7DDA376C6B91.jpeg
    6.9 MB · Views: 412
  • 2F08D64A-0872-45B9-B0D0-736B5CA49DAD.jpeg
    2F08D64A-0872-45B9-B0D0-736B5CA49DAD.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 387
  • 6E6C8F75-1CA1-482F-9D62-38F7E8BAAA90.jpeg
    6E6C8F75-1CA1-482F-9D62-38F7E8BAAA90.jpeg
    7.3 MB · Views: 398
Took delivery today in Austin, Tx pf my grand touring. Lots to learn and lots so far that needs software upgrades. Trying to set up profile for my and my wife with all our settings such as mirrors and seats. That works fine but you also appear to have to re enter homelink devices such as garage doors for each profile. Why?

It’s an Android security issue; these are “true” Android profiles, and as such the settings don’t transfer over. But you’ll only have to do it once per profile.

Because Lucid uses Android Automotive and having Homelink tied to a separate profile is apparently a way to enhance security.

It looks "okay" I think the matte finish on the top makes the silver because it's a difference in color and "texture"
I like both. I just wanted to try the gloss black look.

How about a video? (This one is mine)

Very pretty car! In the video, the Zenith red looks like a very dark burgundy - almost black - inside, but looks like a deep ruby red in the sun outside. Is that how it appears to you?

Hey,
Your vehicle looks amazing. Are you in the Phoenix area? I am on Tatum and Shea; have an order for a burgundy GT, but a brown interior. Are those 19-inch wells? How are you liking them? I would love to see your vehicle in person!!

I am by Kierland and have a reservation in for a Pure. There seem to be a lot of us in the Scottsdale/Paradise Valley aera.

Here a few more pics.
I'll figure out how to upload a shot video later.

Here are some interior/exterior pics White with Tahoe. The photos tend to distort the Tahoe interior and make it look orange when it is not.

Thanks for the high res pictures! I reserved red but reconsidering white. I want white but I'm personally not very fond of the sectioning of the Air and white makes it more noticeable. I'll be looking at both sets of pictures back and forth. I have 6+ months to do that haha

Thanks for the high res pictures! I reserved red but reconsidering white. I want white but I'm personally not very fond of the sectioning of the Air and white makes it more noticeable. I'll be looking at both sets of pictures back and forth. I have 6+ months to do that haha
In person the white looks very well proportioned. The nature of the silver accents keeps them from overpowering the rest of the car, kind of like the matte silver trim on a lot of late-2010’s Audi models. The red really brings out the accents but in a very nice way. I’d suggest seeing them in person before deciding if you can.

With the understanding that this is not as unique as it once was and that others are still waiting who reserved earlier than I, I did want to, at least, acknowledge receipt with a few photos. Wish me luck on the trip to LA tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20220407_112659.jpg
    20220407_112659.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 509
  • 20220407_112716.jpg
    20220407_112716.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 470
  • 20220407_112743.jpg
    20220407_112743.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 516
  • 20220407_112806.jpg
    20220407_112806.jpg
    772.9 KB · Views: 516
With the understanding that this is not as unique as it once was and that others are still waiting who reserved earlier than I, I did want to, at least, acknowledge receipt with a few photos. Wish me luck on the trip to LA tomorrow.
Have a safe trip and let us know about the charging stations. I plan to make this trip, too.

Big favor please? :) I want to see Zenith Red + Tahoe in a similar angle. Im highly considering upgrading from Pure to Tour because I'm really wanting the glass canopy. Could very well be my last car. I love the white/grey rear of the Santa Cruz but the front brown panels and 4-tone color really bother me. Mojave looks nice but feels generic and unexciting. Tahoe gives that unique feel so I think I'm set on this interior. Just deciding on exterior color now. I like zenith red but having slight doubts when combined with Tahoe.

Choosing between red or black as my final two. Slight preference on the black if I'm looking at both interior and exterior at the same time. Just the exterior though I much prefer the red.

1649440571988.png

1649440694399.png

Here's mine. Hope the picture helps. The tahoe interior is stunning.
@noobzilla read your other post before seeing this one...let me know if there are any other angles...between me and @GEWC and probably a few others at this point, we can hook you up. There was a time I thought this would be a more unique combination, but I think the table someone put together may suggest this combo as the most popular or second most on the board.

I almost went with the Tahoe with the red. The walnut contrast of the Santa Cruz with the white and greys edged it out in the final decision. This combo is a close second for me

I dont see many Santa Cruz interior pics so referencing here for those looking

@noobzilla read your other post before seeing this one...let me know if there are any other angles...between me and @GEWC and probably a few others at this point, we can hook you up. There was a time I thought this would be a more unique combination, but I think the table someone put together may suggest this combo as the most popular or second most on the board.
@GEWC 's pics are perfect! I've been compiling photos with various colors and interiors. After review from different settings I found that Tahoe brown is too light for my preference. I would only like it with black exterior. Hard to go wrong with any of the combinations though that's why I'm back and forth between these choices.

Black + Tahoe
White + Santa Cruz
Red Zenith + Mojave

Red Zenith is my favorite paint but Mojave interior feels generic (which isnt a bad thing). If I stay Pure I will keep the red zenith which I have reserved. Santa Cruz I'd rather pair with white and Tahoe with black. Ideal world where black doesn't absorb heat I will choose Black + Tahoe, but it gets really hot here so my Touring pick will be the White + Santa Cruz.

Now that's settled I'm going to hibernate for now. Been lurking here too much. I still need to file taxes and do extra work so I can afford this car haha

Back