Post Pictures of Your Exterior and Interior Combinations!

The white does go really great with the silver trim imo. I also love all the colors so far. A beautiful lucid blue would be amazing. For me, black>white>grey>red.

The white does go really great with the silver trim imo. I also love all the colors so far. A beautiful lucid blue would be amazing. For me, black>white>grey>red.
For me Gold > Red > Grey > Silver > White > Black

Car came back with “banana brakes”

3D58416F-EA3D-41DE-AF3F-B917372D79B9.jpeg

Attachments

• 6B812F5B-8E37-48D7-AB0C-861FF1BC7065.jpeg
    6B812F5B-8E37-48D7-AB0C-861FF1BC7065.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 143
  • 6C0BFFA5-F2DF-488D-ACED-F70B0DCEBF14.jpeg
    6C0BFFA5-F2DF-488D-ACED-F70B0DCEBF14.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 135
I got my Grand Touring on April 13th. I was told probably less than 50 of these in Texas. I was very stoked. It’s mostly garage parked. I have yet done any coating protection and still explore and weigh in on options. Any suggestions?
Gorgeous vehicle! Since you made it through a TX summer, I was curious if you have any thoughts on the factory tint (windows and canopy) for glare and heat rejection. Have read that Lucid has recently changed their glass formulation resulting in better performance...

are you happy with your choice? this is what i am leaning towards or the Gray
I am very happy with white and Tahoe but all of the color choices are very nice. The Tahoe is a probably a little more work to keep clean than Mojave gray but it is still looking great for me. I have had my car since beginning of March and have a little over 5200 miles on it. I vacuum regularly and have washed the front mats once.

I am very happy with white and Tahoe but all of the color choices are very nice. The Tahoe is a probably a little more work to keep clean than Mojave gray but it is still looking great for me. I have had my car since beginning of March and have a little over 5200 miles on it. I vacuum regularly and have washed the front mats once.
how do you wash them?

Back