Post Pictures of Your Exterior and Interior Combinations!

this is how we'll wrap our Air - pretty much chrome delete

XJTOZ8c.jpg

I see you are deleting the lower chrome bar on the upper grill, looks good too. Leaving the roof silver? Go on go all the way!

XJTOZ8c.jpg
Holt Crap that looks amazing! If I go with black, I will copy that I believe. Still deciding between red and black.

I like that front lip. Like what you did there. Can’t wait to see it done!

My plan was to wrap the chrome in red or orange or some other accent color.

XJTOZ8c.jpg
The front lip with LUCID will be tough to wrap as there is no edge on the letters to allow wrapping around the edges on the lettering without covering the lighting for the letters.

Just don’t cover the letters and cut it out. Easy.

The front lip with LUCID will be tough to wrap as there is no edge on the letters to allow wrapping around the edges on the lettering without covering the lighting for the letters.
Not so. My guy had no problem. Letters light up as stock. The only slightly tricky part is cutting out the interior of the D
60F00B07-5C70-48B6-B1DC-48F0E08DA54C.jpeg

How about a video? (This one is mine)

awesome video, thanks for sharing.

Anyone know any way to protect against this (scuffing bottom of door on exit) on passengers (and others, who probably won't care about the car as much as you)

Anyone have any photos of White exterior and Santa Cruz on inside? Seeing a lot of Red and Tahoe or White and Tahoe

Looks almost as good as mine!!!!🤣
OMG! Now I see why I couldn’t order that plate, it was taken by you. 😂 “Lucid 1” is also taken.

Back