Post Pictures of Your Exterior and Interior Combinations!

Rubber wrist band as a key is nice, plus a key, plus credit card key plus your phone is a key.

Attachments

• 0105B982-0F13-43F5-BC7D-D7497749423B.jpeg
    0105B982-0F13-43F5-BC7D-D7497749423B.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 205
I’ve used the Mothers VLR on car leather for years. It’s a great product. It’s very gentle (I’ve had other leather products literally remove color from car seats!), and it cleans and protects in one step. Well, two steps actually, as you have to apply it and then wipe it off before it completely dries. Definitely worth purchasing.
Was looking for a good product, but couldn't reconcile this top review from the Amazon link:

"L. Horton

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly good but oh that stench
Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2020
Size: 24 oz.Verified Purchase
I used this for the first time today on a car interior that for various reasons had not been cleaned for exactly a year. Non smoker, but active outdoorsy lifestyle. This stuff is AMAZING! I have never seen a product clean car interior surfaces anywhere near as good as this! And, without making the surfaces shiny and ugly . They look like their natural sheen and it looks fantastic.

That stench though... It smells like old man cologne and really cheap stuff at that. My spouse doesn't even want to ride in the car until the "old man smell" has dissipated a bit. And in truth, I'm considering going out with a wet microfiber towel and trying to clean some of the stench off because I'm not looking forward to spending any time in that foul miasma."

Hmmm?

Was looking for a good product, but couldn't reconcile this top review from the Amazon link:

"L. Horton
I used this for the first time today on a car interior that for various reasons had not been cleaned for exactly a year. Non smoker, but active outdoorsy lifestyle. This stuff is AMAZING! I have never seen a product clean car interior surfaces anywhere near as good as this! And, without making the surfaces shiny and ugly . They look like their natural sheen and it looks fantastic.

That stench though... It smells like old man cologne and really cheap stuff at that. My spouse doesn't even want to ride in the car until the "old man smell" has dissipated a bit. And in truth, I'm considering going out with a wet microfiber towel and trying to clean some of the stench off because I'm not looking forward to spending any time in that foul miasma."

Hmmm?
The chemical Brothers cleaner smells good, like leather

Kind of curious if the jack points are clearly marked for the Air? On the Mustang forum, there were a few posts looking for the location, until a reviewer posted a video with the car on a lift.

"L. Horton

Hmmm?

No, it doesn’t have an “old man smell,” it just smells like freshly conditioned leather. I use it throughout my girlfriend’s SUV, and she definitely would complain if she thought it smelled funny. She’s really picky about stuff like that.

It’s a good product.

No, it doesn’t have an “old man smell,” it just smells like freshly conditioned leather. I use it throughout my girlfriend’s SUV, and she definitely would complain if she thought it smelled funny. She’s really picky about stuff like that.

It’s a good product.
What about ceramic coating the interior?

Mirrors and top done in Gloss Black PPF. What do you think?
Daaaaaaaaamn

Very nice. I may do that with mine. The challenge for the white car is: black out everything or just the top/mirrors?

If you do an entire Crome delete you can always peel PPF off later. But that’s a lot of chrome to delete. Where do you stop?
Daaaaaaaaamn

Very nice. I may do that with mine. The challenge for the white car is: black out everything or just the top/mirror

If you do an entire Crome delete you can always peel PPF off later. But that’s a lot of chrome to delete. Where do you stop?
Never stop! All chrome must be deleted! Everywhere!

That looks awesome. How about a couple of 20 foot shots outside to get a good feel for how it works against the whole car?
I’ll be getting it back tomorrow and will be happy to provide some photos to see what y’all think!

Last edited:
They are clearly marked. I had my delivery speciality point them out. Inside the wheels in the four spots you would expect to find them. There’s a nice thick rubber pad indicating the spots.
Kind of curious if the jack points are clearly marked for the Air? On the Mustang forum, there were a few posts looking for the location, until a reviewer posted a video with the car on a lift.

They are clearly marked. I had my delivery speciality point them out. Inside the wheels in the four spots you would expect to find them. There’s a nice thick rubber pad indicating the spots.
Great. Thanks for the info.

The black top looks much better than the silver. I assume the silver is a marketing ploy so folks on the road notice the Lucid as being different than other brands.

The black top looks much better than the silver. I assume the silver is a marketing ploy so folks on the road notice the Lucid as being different than other brands.

Taste, I guess. With my red, I way prefer the silver. 🤷‍♂️

Back