Post Pictures of Your Exterior and Interior Combinations!

Excited to see the interior differences in the Touring since we don’t get the fancy dash.

Here are some interior/exterior pics White with Tahoe. The photos tend to distort the Tahoe interior and make it look orange when it is not.
….such epic. I almost regret the 19” wheels (almost).

Here are some interior/exterior pics White with Tahoe. The photos tend to distort the Tahoe interior and make it look orange when it is not.

The white exterior looks great. I have black coming; how do you feel about the Tahoe interior? I am still uncertain. Looks lighter than I expected.

The white exterior looks great. I have black coming; how do you feel about the Tahoe interior? I am still uncertain. Looks lighter than I expected.
I really like the Tahoe. It looks great with the white exterior. It likely shows more dirt than the Mohave but less than the Santa Cruz would. I like all of the interior colors but the Tahoe is still my favorite.

The Touring seems to offer most of those options? The pure does not. I think...

Grand Touring:

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.57.31 AM.png

Touring:

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.57.26 AM.png

The GrandTouring has the secondary toned, soft-material and the wood trim

Edit: Pure:

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 9.00.17 AM.png

@mnewber1 actually, I went to the site and the Tahoe interior seems to not have it either on GT or T. See the screenshots from the website, top left shows the trim level... Am I crazy?

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 10.18.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 10.19.15 AM.png

@mnewber1 actually, I went to the site and the Tahoe interior seems to not have it either on GT or T. See the screenshots from the website, top left shows the trim level... Am I crazy?
You're not crazy - I see it too. Great catch. So I walk back on my wood trim comment, but the soft-material different still stands (the part underneath the middle line on the right side of the dash).

I was about to upgrade to GT over this? :p Wood trim looks nicer but I prefer the Tahoe interior. I don't care how soft it feels, I am not touching it.

GT with Tahoe definitely has wood trim on the dash and doors. The color is very close to the rest of the material so it is hard to see in the pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_2462.jpeg
    IMG_2462.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 326
GT with Tahoe definitely has wood trim on the dash and doors. The color is very close to the rest of the material so it is hard to see in the pictures.

The more I look at your pics, the more I think I should be going with Tahoe instead of Santa Cruz. However, I'm sure any change at this stage will mean a delay in delivery.

The more I look at your pics, the more I think I should be going with Tahoe instead of Santa Cruz. However, I'm sure any change at this stage will mean a delay in delivery.
I was sorely tempted as well to switch. I’m pretty sure it would mean a delay now, and we’ve seen others report that Santa Cruz interiors are in production.

The wood trim in the Santa Cruz also looks stellar. In the end I think it’ll be a better interior choice

Is it just me or pictures on this Forum take 10 years to load?

I was sorely tempted as well to switch. I’m pretty sure it would mean a delay now, and we’ve seen others report that Santa Cruz interiors are in production.

The wood trim in the Santa Cruz also looks stellar. In the end I think it’ll be a better interior choice
I'm getting more and more worried about the carpet in the Santa Cruz and that i'll regret my choice because I chose aesthetics over practicality :(

I was told I had until end of Feb to lock my changes in so now i'm stuck with it or deal with further delays. My friend brought up a point last night when telling her about the color. It came with "are you stupid? Why would you go with a white \ cream interior. You'll be forever cleaning denim dye off the leather"

Sigh......

I'm getting more and more worried about the carpet in the Santa Cruz and that i'll regret my choice because I chose aesthetics over practicality :(

I was told I had until end of Feb to lock my changes in so now i'm stuck with it or deal with further delays. My friend brought up a point last night when telling her about the color. It came with "are you stupid? Why would you go with a white \ cream interior. You'll be forever cleaning denim dye off the leather"

Sigh......

With good leather cleaner it's relatively easy to keep white/cream leather clean. I've had no problem in the past.

My concern is with the white/cream carpets. That is a different story especially in a snowy climate where mud/dirt will be tracked into the car all winter long.

Back