Please tell me this is not normal?

Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
I just got my AGT back from PPF shop and noticed this in my rear view camera —- a vignette!!! DOES THIS LOOK NORMAL? I don’t remember seeing this. Did the PPF technician F up my camera alignment?
E899618B-0D3F-4602-A042-47FD2C4177B5.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks normal to me, its part of your trunk from what I remember.

I just got my AGT back from PPF shop and noticed this in my rear view camera —- a vignette!!! DOES THIS LOOK NORMAL? I don’t remember seeing this. Did the PPF technician F up my camera alignment?View attachment 2227
Yeah I freaked out about this too but it is normal, I just hadn’t noticed it previously.

When you start picking up shadow figures THAT would be not normal and concerning…

24AB6EC9-D88E-4EF5-9478-AB0E95F35C86.jpeg

I went online and see others don’t have it. Mmmm….

AC721658-7657-473F-9165-D0026BD71A15.jpeg

I only just notice that the front camera can see the chrome trim piece too at lower bottom. I honestly don’t think it was there. Anyway, I reported to both AFS PPF shop and Lucid DA Josh. Josh schedule a technician to come check it out tomorrow so I don’t have to do a 2 hours round trip.

This pretty much say to me Lucid has good service and attentive.

Last edited:
View attachment 2233

I only just notice that the front camera can see the chrome trim piece too at lower bottom. I honestly don’t think it was there. Anyway, I reported to both AFS PPF shop and Lucid DA Josh. Josh schedule a technician to come check it out tomorrow so I don’t have to do a 2 hours round trip. I have yet heard any response from film shop.

This pretty much say to me Lucid has good service and attentive.
The front one is also normal and has been there since day 1 for me.

The front one is also normal and has been there since day 1 for me.
Ok, then it’s back one then I’m concerned.

I’m impressed of fast response. If it is Tesla, at least 3 weeks out to even be lucky to get a call back. That is what I’ve heard.

The back view you posted shows it also, but it seems the lighting is better?

Had earlier recording. Yep, front camera did show, so that is normal, but probably can be adjusted.
2B8A234F-E313-448B-8317-FC85EEC95C19.jpeg

After expressing my concern, they got here under 3 hours to troubleshoot. The tech guy Mike was courteous, the experience was pleasant. I don’t regret owning Lucid compare to all other brands I’ve owned in the past.

4129FF8A-C703-4F77-B94D-19806D957380.jpeg
F2718ECB-7213-4F18-BD66-AC74F17549B1.jpeg
C601E1CF-D4B3-4A04-8A55-6DEC00725C0F.jpeg

And? Could they adjust it? Millbrae Service said this was normal.
This is normal. The camera angle is too wide. Even after he reinstall a new bracket casing, still the same. But I’m satisfied as not messed up by PPF guys. Lucid service team is pretty awesome also answered my other questions.

Yeah my rear camera has the upper left cutout.

Back