P variant of Grand Touring with over 1,000hp?

That would actually piss me off if true. It just means that the Dream Edition gets less and less special.

Last edited:
Perhaps their latest Tech Talk, or just a video they're posting about the Performance numbers.

Last edited:
Yeah, I’d honestly be pretty upset about this. My guess is ~900 HP.

That would actually pass me off if true. It just means that the Dream Edition gets less and less special.
Yes, but It won’t be a Dream level of horsepower. My guess is 1000 at the most at the expense of range. They need to focus on production issues and deliveries rather than pissing off their both their Dream owners who are losing the “specialness” and the GT future owners who can’t get their cars produced in the timelines given.

Last edited:
Yup agreed. If this comes on top of the delay with my "grey" AGT, I will be very unhappy.

Wait... I just noticed this is a Grand Touring Performance edition?? (Probably should've read closer to what you said)

Yes, but It won’t be a Dream level of horsepower. My guess is 1000 at the most at the expense of range. They need to focus on production issues and deliveries rather than pissing off their both their Dream owners who are losing the “specialness” and the GT future owners who can’t get their cars produced in the timelines given.
Yea but that "specialness" came with a price!

Are they really already killing the DE value?? DE is all about 1100 HP!! They must protect that or charge the same for GT P

This is probably the 1,400hp tri-motor version coming out later this year. I’m betting it’ll be close to $200k though, so definitely not the same as a DE.

This is probably the 1,400hp tri-motor version coming out later this year. I’m betting it’ll be close to $200k though, so definitely not the same as a DE.

Oh, I bet you’re right. I hadn’t thought of that.

I wonder if this is the tri-motor we have heard a little about? One thing is probably certain though, the DA's phones/emails are going crazy.

Let’s hope they play well with us early adopters of the DE and not kill our investment. I will hold judgement until official :)

Oh, I bet you’re right. I hadn’t thought of that.
It isn’t a big differentiation in the name though, so it could denote just a performance pack as well.

I’d have gone with an entirely new trim line brand for that big of an upgrade, like “Super Touring.” That way you’d have Pure > Touring > Grand Touring > Super Touring. Otherwise the Performance name doesn’t quite carry the difference in output and price.

It isn’t a big differentiation in the name though, so it could denote just a performance pack as well.

I’d have gone with an entirely new trim line brand for that big of an upgrade, like “Super Touring.” That way you’d have Pure > Touring > Grand Touring > Super Touring. Otherwise the Performance name doesn’t quite carry the difference in output and price.

Well they’re making a big deal about “find out what the letter P means” so that may be a tactical choice

You know all of our DA's are getting bombarded with messages regarding this about now on top of them already being swamped.

Are the motors the same in the Dream's and GT's? I had a suspicion they were and the HP was just being limited by software, could be wrong though.

Back