OTA version 2.1.33

Neither of mine have. It'll get there when it gets there ...

2.1.26 probably had something to do with the recall for rear heated seats on some 2022-2023 Airs.

1267 cars are being recalled.

These updates near-always say: "General Improvements" but I have to say, for the first time since 2.0 release, 2.1.33 "feels" like there have been general improvements. Not sure that I have specifics, in the same way their release notes don't, but just reporting back things seem crisper. For instance, Apple Car Play hands off from car to Airpods and back nicely when it comes to calls and music. My doors seem to auto-present quicker. I'll have to start cataloguing but just wanted to report back.

These updates near-always say: "General Improvements" but I have to say, for the first time since 2.0 release, 2.1.33 "feels" like there have been general improvements...
Agreed, the car's software does somehow seem more polished in this release - can't put my finger on it. The only step back was the new cranky-sounding nav lady.

Has anyone else noticed that the search bar in Tidal goes missing? The logo reset brings it back for a bit, but then it disappears again. (It could be protesting that I'm searching for Yello.)

Agreed, the car's software does somehow seem more polished in this release - can't put my finger on it. The only step back was the new cranky-sounding nav lady.
Glad someone else feels this 'can't put my finger on it'.
That said, I use Apple Car play for nav so now I will have to go back to Lucid's to hear "Mrs. Cranky-Pants!" :oops:

Android Auto no longer appears on Lucid's website. We recently switched from Google's phones to Apple's, after more than ten years, in part because of this - we have learned to not trust Lucid's HERE maps for long trips, and I have become tired of hoping that product management at Lucid and other companies would support Android OS as well as they do iOS.
I will use my Samsung android with Google maps and send one point at a time to Lucid HERE maps. I too gave up on the hope that AA will come to Lucid.

OMG she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo "Mrs. Cranky-Pants!" Going back to Apple Car Play so I don't have to listen to her!!!

I received the update right away, but it is nothing to write home about. The thing I noticed most is my software seems to be sluggish. I did a reset by holding down the lucid logo but it seems to take forever to change profiles or to pull up the search bar or switching over to maps. The UI could use a little robustness and general improvements.

OMG she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo "Mrs. Cranky-Pants!" Going back to Apple Car Play so I don't have to listen to her!!!
I've been doing the same. Just don't want to hear Lucid's current nav voice. It's grating.

You mean no ping pong with lane bias.

Yes. I don’t even know how to do the “lane bias” thing, but the car in Highway Assist doesn’t track like a locomotive, like before. On my one-way 140 mile commute to work, I’m having to intervene two or three times. I never used to have to before. The car kind of just loses its way and gives up. It tells me it has given up by the steering wheel icon in the dashpanel greying out, instead of being highlighted.

Has anyone else noticed that the search bar in Tidal goes missing? The logo reset brings it back for a bit, but then it disappears again. (It could be protesting that I'm searching for Yello.)
I don't have the update yet but I have seen this in the past. For me it returns the next time I drive the car.

Back