OTA version 2.1.33

That would jack me up so hard. The Honda cancels in opposite direction like the Lucid...
Well, it would work both ways, I'm assuming. Yeah, don't take away the opposite direction canceling. That would be bad.

I think the drivers behind me would LOVE that change..."Are they going left? No, right? Wait, left again? Or is it right? "
"Oh well, the average of left and right is straight, they must be going that way! Wait a minute, theres a curb over there..."

That would jack me up so hard. The Honda cancels in opposite direction like the Lucid...
And like pretty much every car. Imagine you had a standard turn signal that "sticks" in position when you move it up or down. To cancel it, you push it the opposite way.

And like pretty much every car. Imagine you had a standard turn signal that "sticks" in position when you move it up or down. To cancel it, you push it the opposite way.
It's not me, it's all the other heathens asking for a cancel in the same direction. Must be Apple users 🤣

Hope they make the Mobile Key more robust.
Also make the Homelink button more usable so we can use it without losing the camera when opening/closing the garage. Also that geofencing stuff that others have asked for.

That would be very useful. Rivian had that implemented very well. Aside from accessing from infotainment top menu, have geofenced garage option pop up on instrument clusters and tell driver use one of buttons on steering wheel to open/close garage.

It's not me, it's all the other heathens asking for a cancel in the same direction. Must be Apple users 🤣
It's just us ex-Tesla drivers. It makes sense to be able to cancel by tipping the stalk in the same direction, as that way there's no chance of accidentally triggering a blink in the opposite direction.

I would love to guess that traffic jam assist is coming and no ping pong in HA when we try to left or right bias and stop nagging so often that hand is not on the steering.

Has anyone received this OTA yet?

I remember when I first got this car 8 months ago, Android Auto was listed as "coming soon". Updating the Lucid updates site each day to see those same words is like ripping the band-aid off once again. Hard to accept that "coming soon" may mean "by the end of the year" when you want it by the end of the week.

TLDR- Lucid has ruined the phrase "coming soon" for me when it comes to updates.

I remember when I first got this car 8 months ago, Android Auto was listed as "coming soon". Updating the Lucid updates site each day to see those same words is like ripping the band-aid off once again. Hard to accept that "coming soon" may mean "by the end of the year" when you want it by the end of the week.

TLDR- Lucid has ruined the phrase "coming soon" for me when it comes to updates.
Soon is relative term...on a geological time scale

I remember when I first got this car 8 months ago, Android Auto was listed as "coming soon"...
Android Auto no longer appears on Lucid's website. We recently switched from Google's phones to Apple's, after more than ten years, in part because of this - we have learned to not trust Lucid's HERE maps for long trips, and I have become tired of hoping that product management at Lucid and other companies would support Android OS as well as they do iOS.

Last edited:
I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but we're coming up on a year since software 2.- came out. We need much more robust software updates more often!
According to the wait time between UX 1 and 2, we should get UX 3 in early 2024, which would lineup nicely with gravity.

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but we're coming up on a year since software 2.- came out. We need much more robust software updates more often!
Agree, they need to make more significant updates if they want people to keep buying their cars. Also if you want to stop people off loading their cars hurting new car sales!

Back