OTA version 2.1.33

Booby’s teasing us with a map emoji so navigation robustness coming?

My inner 12 year can’t but help point out your typo.
What an unfortunate mistake..
IMG_0827.webp

I jumped from 2.1.5 to version 2.1.26 at once yesterday. (Amsterdam, Netherlands). Can I expect to have received all updates between 2.1.5 and this one?

I jumped from 2.1.5 to version 2.1.26 at once yesterday. (Amsterdam, Netherlands). Can I expect to have received all updates between 2.1.5 and this one?
There was no such version as 2.1.5, at least in the US. I’d imagine there are different releases based on country. To get the definitive answer to this question, you might want to contact customer service and inquire.

Reactions: JKL
Yes.

Now its a traffic light emoji so its a DDS update that’ll recognize traffic signs and lights?
Maybe he's just telling every to slow down or stop?

You know he's just laughing his ass off at all the conjecture he's creating through his emojis. 😂

Now it’s a “Japanese secret” emoji 😂
I had to look it up 😂

Maybe he's just telling every to slow down or stop?

You know he's just laughing his ass off at all the conjecture he's creating through his emojis. 😂
But what if the light was green?

And to recap, we are getting better HA, handsfree calls fix, homelink fix, android auto, UX 3.0, google maps, more robustness, the lights will be recognized, and Bobby is 1. Japanese and 2. is hiding a secret!

Thats quite an 🍆 update..

Last edited:
Google Maps, and un-hide Homelink, please.
Just had a nightmare about Lucid's current navigation software, restless sleep. On a recent road trip the car repeatedly couldn't find its way home from a major CA highway.

Hope they make the Mobile Key more robust.
Also make the Homelink button more usable so we can use it without losing the camera when opening/closing the garage. Also that geofencing stuff that others have asked for.

All I want is to be able to shut off my turn signal by pushing the stalk in the same direction as my turn. THAT is the feature I would use the most.
I would welcome that change, too. I had to remind myself that this is not the "normal" behavior, having come from a Tesla prior to my Air. But I do miss it. Seems like something they could do in software, so here's hoping.

I would welcome that change, too. I had to remind myself that this is not the "normal" behavior, having come from a Tesla prior to my Air. But I do miss it. Seems like something they could do in software, so here's hoping.
That would jack me up so hard. The Honda cancels in opposite direction like the Lucid...

Back