OTA version 2.1.33

LUCI GT

Verified Owner
Reaction score
I see on the software updates site 2.1.33 is coming soon. Anyone know anything about this?

I’m choosing to over read into @Bobby ’s use of an exclamation mark after 2.1.33 that a HA fix is immanent. For the record, I also believed that we would get CarPlay every Friday and then one Friday, blamo, CarPlay appeared! 😂

1697035418275.webp

Bobby knows something we dont... and tomorrow is android auto thursday... do you think what im thinking? It would be funny if lucid released AA on carplay friday(carplay got released on android auto thursday)

Bobby knows something we dont... and tomorrow is android auto thursday... do you think what im thinking?
If that were the case I’d use 🥱

If that were the case I’d use 🥱
Apple FTW!
But if it was big, wouldnt it be 2.2 or UX 3.0? Perhaps it addresses something on the feedback list.

Maybe it IS ux 3.0 and bobby put another name... it says .33 which is 3 repeating!(im delusional)

This thread has, so far, a disappointing lack of robustness.

While I’m curious about .33, the past week or so - in which I’ve covered maybe 2,000 miles in the car - made me realise just how far the software has come. Sure there are some areas for improvement but it’s a pretty great package.

This thread has, so far, a disappointing lack of robustness.

While I’m curious about .33, the past week or so - in which I’ve covered maybe 2,000 miles in the car - made me realise just how far the software has come. Sure there are some areas for improvement but it’s a pretty great package.
I agree with "just how far the software has come" but not "it’s a pretty great package."

Well, I think the Lucid engineers are very thoughtful and intentional. Therefore, I googled the meaning of the number 33 and got this…

“The 33 angel number means anything is possible. This powerful angel number is also known as a master number because of its double digits mirroring each other and its powerful vibrations. The number 33 is linked to themes around creative thinking, deep compassion, spiritual-level connections, discipline, and bravery.”

this will be a big update!! 😀

Sentry mode 🤞🏼🤞🏼
That would be nice. Or maybe fixing the sound issue with hands free calls. I am constantly having to put my airpods on so people can hear me.

Maybe I should postpone my upcoming road trip for this new update is not even a thought I should have for an update, but here I am.

“The 33 angel number means anything is possible. This powerful angel number is also known as a master number because of its double digits mirroring each other and its powerful vibrations.
1697122032240.gif

Lucid should do an OTA update every week on all Lucid Airs even if the update is minor, like changing a word on the digital manual. Update 2.1.26 was about rear seat heaters. I have not even sat in the backseat of my car or turned on the heaters. Maybe my car does not even have heated seats in the back. Who knows? But, I was super excited and eager to get the 2.1.26 update! :)

is there such a thing as Lucid OTA addiction?

Back