Tesla2Lucid

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
DE-P (1st dzn: 10/30/21)
DE Number
Referral Code
TBW1L5UN
I’ll be waking up tomorrow with a new #LucidAir! In what I believe is the most significant #OTA since v2.0 launched last year, I’m excited to get this 2.1.2 update! U can 👀 I circled 2 things I’m really excited for: actually ☝️ 4 me & ☝️ 4 my wife; can you figure out who wants what?
Twitter Scroll of v2.1.2 improvements
FzvTjthakAA9mrg.webp

@Drendino see you posted on the other similar thread but had to move it under this subforum

I don't think I understand what this feature will do. Can you explain?
I was confused at first as well. My Air is not updated yet, but my understanding is that you can disable the active lock/unlock. I.E. when you approach the car, it won't Auto Unlock until you push the door handle.

Easy entry! I miss this feature from my Mercedes and am excited to have it again.

Looking forward to see how well passive lock prevents the side view mirror dance whenever I go near my car parked in the garage.

2.1.2 addresses several of our requests and it's great that they are addressing our issues. I still consider the following a priority for me tho:

1. Fix the Tidal bug where after the car goes to sleep, instead of the next track playing in your Playlist, the app plays a song from a randomly generated Playlist.

2. Speaking of Tidal, please make it easier to differentiate in the pilot panel app if the album is Atmos or Master and if it's the clean or explicit version.

3. A seemless transition between WiFI and 5G like how our cell phones handle it. I know this has been updated a bit but I'm still experiencing a lag in my car.

4. Can we please have the option to update the color of the car to match our actual car's color on the main pilot panel screen... PLEASE???

5. Still no Android Auto?

6. I would love to see a few additional colored theme lighting options. Maybe a British Racing Green theme and Pinkish one for us Gals.

I was confused at first as well. My Air is not updated yet, but my understanding is that you can disable the active lock/unlock. I.E. when you approach the car, it won't Auto Unlock until you push the door handle.
Gotcha. Thanks. I guess it's just a terminology thing. I kind of think of what is happening now as passive because you don't have to do anything. And now, based on what you are saying, they are going to give the option to disable the passive system and make it "active" (meaning action is required on the part of the driver to get it to lock and unlock.)

Gotcha. Thanks. I guess it's just a terminology thing. I kind of think of what is happening now as passive because you don't have to do anything. And now, based on what you are saying, they are going to give the option to disable the passive system and make it "active" (meaning action is required on the part of the driver to get it to lock and unlock.)
I believe this is the correct interpretation.

This is bringing back memories of the very clear (ahem...) terminology on "Scheduled Charging" 🤣🤣
Could be the same engineer did both

Would love it. Lately my IPhone app has not been unlocking the car fast enough and sometimes not at all.

Anyone else have this issue.

Hope this update helps.

Would love it. Lately my IPhone app has not been unlocking the car fast enough and sometimes not at all.

Anyone else have this issue.

Hope this update helps.
Delete mobile key and re-add. Are you holding the fob as well? Any other people have mobile key on their phones? Multiple profiles in the car?

Delete mobile key and re-add. Are you holding the fob as well? Any other people have mobile key on their phones? Multiple profiles in the car?
No multiple profiles and the FOB is in the pouch and has not been an issue in the past.

Will try the delete. Thanks

Love seeing this, few of my last year’s wish list made to this OTA update. It is indeed worthy of calling Version 2.1 with many added features.

I especially love these…
- You now can control the volume at different levels for Phone, Media, Voice assistant, and Navigation.
- The predicted percentage of energy that is displayed inside the Nav App will constantly refresh while a Route is in progress.
- When navigating to a DC charger, your vehicle will intelligently optimize battery preconditioning for faster charging.
- Easy Entry allows you to have the seat and steering wheel move prior to entering or exiting the vehicle.
- You can now access the Owner's Manual offline.
- Mobile App will display the SW version of the vehicle.

Back