Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cars
AGT, DB9
Referral Code
82LNN7ZP
UPDATES, PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS

With this update, we are improving the robustness and general functionality of the vehicle.

IMG_4595.webp

Lol pretty generic description. Slightly more detailed than 'With this update, we are making your car better'

Is there anything to read into the breadth of this update, coming in a 7 iterations from 2.1.3? Outside of the jump from 2.0.71 to 2.1.3, which was 32 iterations, the size of the version changes since 2.0.45 has been 2, 1, 2, 2, 3, 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 2, 2, and 3.

Let me clear up the order of things: North American cars will receive 2.0.71, one of 2.1.2/2.1.3/2.1.7, and then 2.1.10. While this may seem confusing, I commend Lucid for identifying bugs and jumping on them so quickly. www.lucidupdates.com is up-to-date with the newest information as well.

Let me clear up the order of things: North American cars will receive 2.0.71, one of 2.1.2/2.1.3/2.1.7, and then 2.1.10. While this may seem confusing, I commend Lucid for identifying bugs and jumping on them so quickly. www.lucidupdates.com is up-to-date with the newest information as well.
So, if I received 2.1.3 I will not be receiving 2.1.10?

So now should we feel free to ask for 2.1.x if we dont have it since 2.1.10 is out? Asking for a friend 😁

So now should we feel free to ask for 2.1.x if we dont have it since 2.1.10 is out?
My suggestion is to give it the rest of this week and if it doesn't happen, call and ask them to push it.

2.1.10 just finished installing. It didn't take very long. I have no idea what has been updated. I looked through all the menus and don't see any differences from 2.1.2 But then again, I'm not really sure what robustness and general functionality really means.

2.1.10 just finished installing. It didn't take very long. I have no idea what has been updated. I looked through all the menus and don't see any differences from 2.1.2 But then again, I'm not really sure what robustness and general functionality really means.
I think 2.1.10 is just so all the various prior numbers will match again.

Very good,. Perhaps this will clesr up my HA issues that arrived with 2.1.3. I commend Lucid for its responsiveness and you for positing the info.

Very good,. Perhaps this will clesr up my HA issues that arrived with 2.1.3. I commend Lucid for its responsiveness and you for positing the info.
2.1.10 does not make any changes. I suspect it’s to equalize the versions numbers.

Back