OTA 1.2.9

That clunk noise seems to be alot more on the Sprint mode. It is loud. The Comfort and Swift have it as well but alot lighter. I just got use to the noise but would be nice to remove entirely.

Also, what firmware version are most people on? I have yet to see any firmware updates since I picked up the car last month and still 1.26.
You should call Customer service since the there have been 3 updates since you got your car.

You should call Customer service since the there have been 3 updates since you got your car.

I will call.. but I have yet to get a call back with all my previous calls.. the answer seems to be ' I promise someone will call you tomorrow ' and no one does!

I will call.. but I have yet to get a call back with all my previous calls.. the answer seems to be ' I promise someone will call you tomorrow ' and no one does!
or email them, I have never once not gotten contacted back by customer care when I contact them. Also for the update, you need to tell them you are 3 versions behind.

How does Lucid determine who gets updates first vs just beaming down to everyone?
Well, you can do what I do and constantly complain about how bad the software is then they put you at the top of the list, NOT! 🤣:cool:

Well, you can do what I do and constantly complain about how bad the software is then they put you at the top of the list, NOT! 🤣:cool:
Or you make fun of @MoniputerLM and then get stuck at the bottom of the list...because I still don't have it. 🤔 🤔

Is your app set to send you push notifications when there's an update available?

Yes. Just double check it as well!
OK if your app is up to date too then Lucid messed up somewhere. Perhaps another call is warranted, it's surprising they keep ghosting you.

Well, the "thunk" is much less noticeable with this update!

Mine updated yesterday while at the SC 😂 haven’t gotten the car back yet but it worked

Back