OTA 1.2.9

The versioning numbers are just as chaotic as AMP-1 organization. šŸ¤£

1.2.76 gets released few weeks before 1.2.10, that should have been 1.2.7.6 instead. Software documentation teethingā€¦. šŸ˜ž
Yea I hesitated a second before I clicked update since I thought it was going backwards. Then I realized it was 10 as in after 9

Yep, installing 1.2.10 right now. Software appears to be coming faster. Does anyone know how to remove tracks from the "My Most Listened" on Tidal?

100% 516 miles
That's what I've been getting since day-one, not 520mi. My 80% is at 413mi, which corresponds to the 516mi 100%. Let's see if this update improves on that for me.

That's what I've been getting since day-one, not 520mi. My 80% is at 413mi, which corresponds to the 516mi 100%. Let's see if this update improves on that for me.

Only Dream R Edition will get 520, a thorn in my side, since that car is NO LONGER MADE. Not sure who advised them to not make their production car have the highest range.

IMHO, stock price would be 2x to 3x higher had they not done that.

Only Dream R Edition will get 520, a thorn in my side, since that car is NO LONGER MADE. Not sure who advised them to not make their production car have the highest range.

IMHO, stock price would be 2x to 3x higher had they not done that.
Dream R is what I have, so I may see a small boost.

Dream R is what I have, so I may see a small boost.

Update was supposed to improved how car balances energy cells to "improve range" and more accurate battery calculations. I didn't see any increase at 100%. So I'm not sure what this means.

19" but just thought everyone would start out at this fully charged?
No, that's probably why you have to get Lucid service to swap between 19s and 21s so they can reset some sensor stuff.

No, that's probably why you have to get Lucid service to swap between 19s and 21s so they can reset some sensor stuff.

Well, that's good to know. I had planned on doing it myself. I guess the TPMS don't report wheel size. I guess that would have meant building those in house as well.

The car is ā€œtunedā€ to your wheel size and has to be adjusted by the SC at this time. Tesla has an option to change it yourself which in turn changes your range estimate. A 21ā€ GT will show its EPA RR, not the RR of one equipped with 19ā€.

I opened the mobile app this morning to see if 1.2.10 was available for download to my car. I was shocked to see the car was charged to 100%.

I never set the charge limit above 80% as I'm a stickler about dendrite formation, and I have been driving the car all week, always finding it charged to 80% when I get in. Only two people have access to the car, and neither of us reset the charge limit or even opened the charge limit function recently.

What happened?

I opened the mobile app this morning to see if 1.2.10 was available for download to my car. I was shocked to see the car was charged to 100%.

I never set the charge limit above 80% as I'm a stickler about dendrite formation, and I have been driving the car all week, always finding it charged to 80% when I get in. Only two people have access to the car, and neither of us reset the charge limit or even opened the charge limit function recently.

What happened?
That is strange šŸ¤”. Iā€™ve never experienced that

What happened?
Iā€™ve had a number of phantom commands enacted. Rear door screens up, seat fans on but never a change in charge amount, thatā€™s a new one for me

Back