OTA 1.2.9

This exact thing happened to me but before the update. I rebooted the Lucid and it made no difference. Then EA rebooted their station and the charger worked but the 350kw station only put out 52kw (car was SOC 24% and preconditioned so it wasn’t the car’s problem) and got a message saying “power limited by station”. I don’t think the plug and charge problems are from Lucid.
I like that the Lucid is smart enough to know when EA is screwing it over and limiting power. Numerous times I’ve been on the phone to them with my previous EV complaining about the speed and they automatically blamed the car and not the charger.

That is strange 🤔. I’ve never experienced that

Something else happened today. I opened the garage door, got in the car, and powered it up. After the usual delay in bringing up the rear camera view, I finally got a view from the rear -- and it showed the garage door was closed. I did a double take, and the mirrors were showing that the door was open. I hit the "X" to refresh the camera view, and it still showed an image of the closed garage door. I sat there wondering what the hell was up, and suddenly the screen refreshed on its own and showed the open garage door.

For some reason, the display was putting up a picture from memory instead of a live picture of what was behind the car. What would have happened if the screen had displayed an old image showing the rear of the car was clear when, in fact, something was behind the car?

I've really never experienced anything quite like this in a car. The displays absolutely cannot be trusted, whether it's a display of old album art while an entirely different piece of music is playing (as has been happening lately), or whether it's old images of what's behind the car instead of what is actually there.

Something else happened today. I opened the garage door, got in the car, and powered it up. After the usual delay in bringing up the rear camera view, I finally got a view from the rear -- and it showed the garage door was closed. I did a double take, and the mirrors were showing that the door was open. I hit the "X" to refresh the camera view, and it still showed an image of the close garage door. I sat there wondering what the hell was up, and suddenly the screen refreshed on its own and showed the open garage door.

For some reason, the display was putting up a picture from memory instead of a live picture of what was behind the car. What would have happened if the screen had displayed an old image showing the rear of the car was clear when, in fact, something was behind the car?
Mine sometimes freezes for about 1/2 to 1 second while backing up so you are not sure how close you are to something while moving. Of course every now and then I get a blank screen while backing up or a blank over head view for a few seconds

Something else happened today. I opened the garage door, got in the car, and powered it up. After the usual delay in bringing up the rear camera view, I finally got a view from the rear -- and it showed the garage door was closed. I did a double take, and the mirrors were showing that the door was open. I hit the "X" to refresh the camera view, and it still showed an image of the closed garage door. I sat there wondering what the hell was up, and suddenly the screen refreshed on its own and showed the open garage door.

I've really never experienced anything quite like this in a car. The displays absolutely cannot be trusted, whether it's a display of old album art while an entirely different piece of music is playing (as has been happening lately), or whether it's old images of what's behind the car instead of what is actually there.

I've had on a couple of occasions when I put car in reverse the images for a spilt second are from the last time used. Once car hits 17mph that memory needs to be cleared.

I've had on a couple of occasions when I put car in reverse the images for a spilt second are from the last time used. Once car hits 17mph that memory needs to be cleared.

Me, too, but the image on the upper screen always updated by the time the bird's-eye-view image loaded on the lower screen. This time the old memory image from the rearview camera continued to display even once the bird's-eye-view image came up on the lower screen. This lasted for at least half a minute while I checked the mirrors twice and opened the door to look out. At first I wondered if, farfetched as it was, something had knocked both outside mirrors so that they were picking up the garage doors flanking the one that was actually open behind the car..

Me, too, but the image on the upper screen always updated by the time the bird's-eye-view image loaded on the lower screen. This time the old memory image from the rearview camera continued to display even once the bird's-eye-view image came up on the lower screen. This lasted for at least half a minute while I checked the mirrors twice and opened the door to look out. At first I wondered if, farfetched as it was, something had knocked both outside mirrors so that they were picking up the garage doors flanking the one that was actually open behind the car..
Wow, Thanks for sharing but after the 1.2.10 update the Rear Camera view at the top right and the large console have been taking much longer to appear and it happens every time at least when I first get in the car from my garage. Will pay more attention if it is still the case when I have stopped to shop and get back in.

Wow, Thanks for sharing but after the 1.2.10 update the Rear Camera view at the top right and the large console have been taking much longer to appear and it happens every time at least when I first get in the car from my garage. Will pay more attention if it is still the case when I have stopped to shop and get back in.

I haven't seen 1.2.10 yet. I was hoping it would fix some problems, not add more.

I haven't seen 1.2.10 yet. I was hoping it would fix some problems, not add more.

Cameras are pretty slow. The lane change signal flashes 3 times, the image comes on at 2.1 to 2.2 of the 3 flashes.

Back