• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

Same here. Some days I'm good with it and others, I wish I had made a different decision.
I'm sorry but I gotta say, these 21's -- Wooo Wee!! It was a bit cold yesterday with scattered snow showers around the morning commute time so I left her in the garage and went with my "snow" car. I was miserable driving that thing!! :(:(

Awesome! What color did you go with again? I got Cosmos Silver. I'm sure I'll run into you at the EA in Victor lol
Infinite black with santa cruz. And yes the self registering will be another issue, but atleast we get it, otherwise would have been longer wait! I wonder if they will deliver our cars on the same truck...

Same here but in VA. Radio silence for the last 5 days.
I'm having a hard time getting in touch with my DA this week and believe we may have the same person (based out of Tysons VA). Got a call from California last week Thursday saying my car was enroute to Chicago. Paid for the car in full this weekend to avoid any delays. Emailed DA on Monday to see if there were any updates. Called on Tuesday and no response. Scheduled a 15 minute call on Wednesday afternoon and didn't receive a call back. Called the number and opted to speak to next available person and was given an update. Not really happy with the lack of communication but understand deliveries are picking up and things are probably a bit crazy for them.

I'm having a hard time getting in touch with my DA this week and believe we may have the same person (based out of Tysons VA). Got a call from California last week Thursday saying my car was enroute to Chicago. Paid for the car in full this weekend to avoid any delays. Emailed DA on Monday to see if there were any updates. Called on Tuesday and no response. Scheduled a 15 minute call on Wednesday afternoon and didn't receive a call back. Called the number and opted to speak to next available person and was given an update. Not really happy with the lack of communication but understand deliveries are picking up and things are probably a bit crazy for them.
Same thing here... They're super busy.. I'm glad I called and got in touch with the delivery location itself.. they were more responsive and also had more updated information

Infinite black with santa cruz. And yes the self registering will be another issue, but atleast we get it, otherwise would have been longer wait! I wonder if they will deliver our cars on the same truck...
Maybe. I'll let you know when I get a firm delivery date. Did you get yours yet?

It supposed to be in the lower level of what used to me Macy's.

Screen-Shot-2021-04-30-at-4.00.19-PM-1260x840.jpg
Screen-Shot-2021-04-30-at-4.03.53-PM-1260x840.jpg
Good to hear. That means we shall see more cars here in NOVA

Got DA email confirmation that my AT will be arriving this weekend in Seattle. Hopefully another week, I am going to have it. But they didn’t change the amount after discount, not sure if anyone is having the same case like me. I signed the agreement before the price changed and then they are not updating it somehow

I'm sorry but I gotta say, these 21's -- Wooo Wee!! It was a bit cold yesterday with scattered snow showers around the morning commute time so I left her in the garage and went with my "snow" car. I was miserable driving that thing!! :(:(
They should offer 20/21 in an all weather version. Lucid would have so many people in cold weather places switching to those.

For those who upgraded from pure to touring in 2023, how long did it take you to get a VIN? I upgraded thinking I would get the DDP 3-month trial but nervous they might stop that soon

I ended up calling HQ on Wed 22nd and they told me they couldn't give me any information and that it needed to come from my DA. Was told they would pass along my message and that my DA would give me a call. Nothing as of this morning from DA. I plan to go to the opening for the new studio & service center tomorrow and hope to get some information then.

Got DA email confirmation that my AT will be arriving this weekend in Seattle. Hopefully another week, I am going to have it. But they didn’t change the amount after discount, not sure if anyone is having the same case like me. I signed the agreement before the price changed and then they are not updating it somehow
My AT arrived in Seattle on 2/8. Just got the call today that it is finally ready for delivery. Since I live 300 miles away, they have to get a delivery driver so hoping to actually get it on 3/10/23. 2 more weeks!

I asked about the revised purchase agreement and my DA said that they are working on it and that it will be available before delivery.

Weirdly it says preparing for delivery which is pretty fast I think...
I took advantage of the 7500 credit as well and after DA finalized the design my dashboard also switched to "preparing for delivery". I believe its because the 7500 credit is for configurations that is in existing inventory and has already been produced.

Back