• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Order new emblem after PPF

Oat

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Taking my Touring for PPF and the detailer asked me to order a new emblem for the trunk. Anyone has experience ordering it?
How much does it cost?

Taking my Touring for PPF and the detailer asked me to order a new emblem for the trunk. Anyone has experience ordering it?
How much does it cost?
Not expensive. Less than 100 bucks or something; I don’t remember. Service can get it for you.

I just left mine off after the PPF. Didn't see a need for the Air emblem. Makes my car look even more mysterious

Not expensive. Less than 100 bucks or something; I don’t remember. Service can get it for you.
So far I have texted and called support for several issues and I still haven’t heard back from the Mobile service team. How long does it usually take for them to contact people and schedule appointments?

I just left mine off after the PPF. Didn't see a need for the Air emblem. Makes my car look even more mysterious
Do you mind sharing a picture of your car without the emblem? Thanks!

So far I have texted and called support for several issues and I still haven’t heard back from the Mobile service team. How long does it usually take for them to contact people and schedule appointments?
It would be service that gets one for you - normally they’re very quick to respond, but Christmas was yesterday so the holidays may have them backlogged, especially with end of year deliveries.

Thanks!
On a non related question, I just hit 25 posts, when will I be able to access members only discussion on this forum? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Thanks!
On a non related question, I just hit 25 posts, when will I be able to access members only discussion on this forum? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Wait 20 minutes. Then check again.

Do you mind sharing a picture of your car without the emblem? Thanks!
Image_741287.jpg

Reactions: Oat
My PPF shop said it would be $50. I'm not a huge fan of the emblem so I told them not to bother ordering.

Back