Not expensive. Less than 100 bucks or something; I don’t remember. Service can get it for you.Taking my Touring for PPF and the detailer asked me to order a new emblem for the trunk. Anyone has experience ordering it?
How much does it cost?
So far I have texted and called support for several issues and I still haven’t heard back from the Mobile service team. How long does it usually take for them to contact people and schedule appointments?Not expensive. Less than 100 bucks or something; I don’t remember. Service can get it for you.
Do you mind sharing a picture of your car without the emblem? Thanks!I just left mine off after the PPF. Didn't see a need for the Air emblem. Makes my car look even more mysterious
It would be service that gets one for you - normally they’re very quick to respond, but Christmas was yesterday so the holidays may have them backlogged, especially with end of year deliveries.So far I have texted and called support for several issues and I still haven’t heard back from the Mobile service team. How long does it usually take for them to contact people and schedule appointments?
Wait 20 minutes. Then check again.Thanks!
On a non related question, I just hit 25 posts, when will I be able to access members only discussion on this forum?![]()
Do you mind sharing a picture of your car without the emblem? Thanks!