October OTA Updates

🥳

588A081C-CFA9-4B87-9991-25C6401E1478.webp

I must be on very naughty list…

Update complete! I guess just one more to go, but already significant UX improvements as previously described

Woke up around 3:50 am, glanced at the phone and saw the update available. Started it, back to sleep, up at 6:05 and it's all done.

It used about 15 miles of range so about 3%
I was on LTE the whole time.

Now time to go play with it.

Had a lucid dream, woke up, and car is now updating to a new reality. So exciting.

My car started updating at about 6:40 a.m. Eastern Time this morning here in Florida. I have a friend visiting from Maryland who will be seeing the car for the first time later today. It will be great to have the new software installed and working its magic by then!

Hmm, they eliminated the Average miles/kw on the display? Or am I missing that I have to turn it on somewhere? I always like seeing that

Hmm, they eliminated the Average miles/kw on the display? Or am I missing that I have to turn it on somewhere? I always like seeing that
I had seen that on the early pictures of the update and wondered about it. I found that very useful and hope it can be re-inserted in the display at some point.

Just got the update notice a couple of minutes ago (7:38 EDT). Estimated load time 115 minutes . . . but there was no instruction to leave the key fob in the car as others have reported. Same download procedures as earlier updates.

Last edited:
I had seen that on the early pictures of the update and wondered about it. I found that very useful and hope it can be re-inserted in the display at some point.

Hmmm. Maybe it generated too much uncomplimentary discussion on this board?

I, too, found that feature very useful on long road trips.

Just got the update notice a couple of minutes ago (7:38 EDT). Estimated load time 115 minutes . . . but there was no instruction to leave the key fob in the car as others have reported. Same download procedures as earlier updates.
I left both fobs in car with windows open.

Back