October OTA Updates

Bug: I have a Chargpoint Homeflex on a schedule to go on after 12:00 AM. After the update when I plug in my charger, it’s trying to charge, but eventually sends an error that it’s unable to charge and asks me to disconnect. Anyone else have this problem after 2.08?
I'm in the process of returning my ChargePoint Flex (they're sending me a new one), so Chargepoint has disabled/reset mine, but I can still use it to charge and just tried it. The car is charging fine.

Bug: I have a Chargpoint Homeflex on a schedule to go on after 12:00 AM. After the update when I plug in my charger, it’s trying to charge, but eventually sends an error that it’s unable to charge and asks me to disconnect. Anyone else have this problem after 2.08?
I started charging with my CP Homeflex after the v2.0.8, and it has been charging fine at 42 mph/9.22 kw since then. Have you tried flipping the breaker and getting it to reset?

I started charging with my CP Homeflex after the v2.0.8, and it has been charging fine at 42 mph/9.22 kw since then. Have you tried flipping the breaker and getting it to reset?
I did a reset by unplugging it for 3 minutes and flipped the breaker, but same issue. I’ll call CP tomorrow to see if it is a charger thing.

How is the massage feature better now?
I’m finding it boosted in the intensity. Always felt strongest setting before was lacking, but no longer. Also, seems to be staying on last setting used, instead of resetting.

v2.0.8 successfully downloaded this evening (and Driver's Assist is included). Thanks to Firstto520 and his whole team for all their work and follow-through. It has been an amazing effort and very impressive. I'm amazed at the amount of feedback that the team has managed to evaluate and include in the update. Hats off!!!

So far, I've had only one real issue - my fob will not work at all since v2.0.5 was installed this morning. When I checked, the access had turned off in the settings menu, but even after I enabled it, the fob wouldn't work at all. (I had left it in the car during the update) I used the key card to do a reset with no results. I changed the battery, just in case it had drained during the update, but it's still inoperable. I called Customer Service this morning to see if I had missed something (not). I let them know I was receiving the v2.0.x updates, and they suggested I try the other fob which came with the car (and has never been used), and that would not connect to the car either. I disconnected my original fob (which showed it was still connected in the settings), and when I tried to reconnect it, the car never received a signal from the fob. Customer Service is checking to see if it could be a fob hardware failure and will get back to me tomorrow. For now, the only way to get into the car is using the app on my phone (which is not set up as a mobile key and wouldn't set up as a mobile key today).

I'll check the process again tomorrow morning and head out to calibrate the Highway Assist features. Looking forward to it a lot! Hope all is going well for everyone else.
This also happened to me except I left both FOB keys in the car during the update and it bricked both. I also tried changing batteries but the car wouldn't recognize either FOB.
I emailed customer support about the problem but haven't received a reply yet.

Three cheers for @Firstto520 and Team Lucid! You guys did a great job rolling out 3 huge updates this week/weekend.
giphy (2).gif

Quick update after 2.0.8 install:

1. The remote wake up issue using my iphone app seems to have resolved itself. I guess it was busy downloading the 2.0.8 update when I tried waking it up before (?).
2. The very first time I started the car after 2.0.8, the screen brightness was really high - as if it was daylight outside (it was pitch dark outside). Simply touching the "Brightness" slider on the main screen fixed it and did not happen again.
3. The bass was completely missing when I tried playing a song - that's when I did a reset and the bass was back.

How to do a reset:
This is the only way I have done a reset since I took delivery of my car. Not sure why people go through the whole song and dance with reset. The following steps will obviously not work if either your phone's or your Lucid's LTE connectivity is not working.
1. Step out of the car and using your phone app, lock the car.
2. Walk away and come back after a few (~15) seconds (that's right --> seconds not minutes).
3. Car is reset.

High Beam Assist - I've enabled it and can activate it when I'm driving (by pushing the stalk away from you) and it works fine, but it won't stay on if I come back later (i.e. the next drive). Do you have to activate it (by pushing the stalk away from you) every time you get in the car?
Yes.
Mobile Key - I'm using an iPhone 12 and it works fine if I launch the app, but w/o the fob, the car does not "wake up" and unlock doors as I approach .. then requires a PIN to drive. I thought 2.0.5 was going to make it work like the FOB (i.e. recognize the phone, unlock the doors, and allow the phone holder to drive w/o PIN). Am I doing something wrong?
Ensure key detection is on in your profile settings. I found it was off after I installed the update.

Also try removing and re-adding your mobile key.

Yes.

Ensure key detection is on in your profile settings. I found it was off after I installed the update.

Also try removing and re-adding your mobile key.
So, I'm guessing you mean, "yes, you have to activate it every time you start a drive"; correct? .. if so, hopefully, they'll add that option at some later date.

I'm going to have to remove and re-add my phone. After 2.0.5, I noticed that the profile settings were off and re-enabled them. The FOB has worked fine, but nada w/ the phone (restarted the phone as well .. just in case).
Do I have to disconnect the bluetooth as well as delete the mobile key? If so, which one first?
thanks

Is the scheduler working? I can charge, but when I try to schedule a charge, it reads “preparing to charge” and asks me to unplug after 5 minutes. It doesn’t seem to be able to distinguish between a scheduled charge and an immediate charge.

Are you serious? Or is this for real?
I'm downloading 2.0.12 now too! No specific improvements noted on the release notes. But 2.0.8 would not enable Highway Assist after more than 100 miles of driving and several sections of straight driving on highway for over 40 minutes - hopefully 2.0.12 will address this...

Details

Attachments

• 944AFA5A-3D01-4CCE-A9D9-514DD6F12CDB.webp
    944AFA5A-3D01-4CCE-A9D9-514DD6F12CDB.webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 4C08C900-9FE0-4BC4-86F3-DCA8487DE9F6.webp
    4C08C900-9FE0-4BC4-86F3-DCA8487DE9F6.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 58
It’s an OTA orgy!
1665983083529.webp

Back