October OTA Updates

Seems that while installing 2.0.12, the brake lights stay on the entire time.

Seems that while installing 2.0.12, the brake lights stay on the entire time.
I had the brake lights remain on for most of the 2.0.8 update. Still waiting for 2.0.12.

I have installed two 2.x updates so far and yet my about page shows 2.0.2. I thought we were supposed to go from 2.0.2 to 2.0.5 and then to 2.0.8. I definitely got the second update because the icons are on the left side of the screen after the second update.

Ok 2.0.12 is installed and I am thrilled to say that everything works perfectly. No bugs noted yet. I’m so glad that the software team went to the huge effort of seemingly rewriting the entire code. Thanks, Lucid. I love my car even more!!

So, I'm guessing you mean, "yes, you have to activate it every time you start a drive"; correct? .. if so, hopefully, they'll add that option at some later date.
Correct. :)

I'm going to have to remove and re-add my phone. After 2.0.5, I noticed that the profile settings were off and re-enabled them. The FOB has worked fine, but nada w/ the phone (restarted the phone as well .. just in case).
Do I have to disconnect the bluetooth as well as delete the mobile key? If so, which one first?
No. You just need to remove it in your app, forget the “Lucid-#####” Bluetooth device on your phone, remove the mobile key in the car, and re-add it. I’ve always done it in that order but I’m not sure it matters.

The “Lucid Air ###” Bluetooth device is for music/calls, and you don’t need to forget that or disconnect / remove the Bluetooth device in the car.

I was prompted to install 2.0.8 less than 8 hours ago, and just got the 2.0.12 prompt now. The flash memory didn’t even have a chance to cool down! 😄

Also just started to download 2.0.12. Description was a little vague. Will be interested to see what features are fixed/corrected.

What a pleasant Monday morning after brushing teeth, greeted with this message.

F88F5D0F-FEDD-4605-917A-64616013F708.png

Boo yah!!! Update completed!

2.0.5 + 2.0.8 + 2.0.12 took only 5% SOC installing

That beats my Friday~Sunday using mobile app to nag car to wake up at 6% SOC.

If efficiency is the king, Lucid OTA certainly is it.

Back