No-drill front license plate?

Did you end up trying this? Did it work? I just can't bring myself to having the front bracket screwed into the bumper and so i'm looking at going the adhesive tape route, too, to mount the bracket. Something that I can remove later on. But also don't want it flying off when cruising down the highway.
I used 3m body trim tape. It has held strong for about 8 months so far. I have a ceramic coated ppf on the front.

Got a call from DA today and he asked if I want holes in the front bumper. I am in NJ which is a 2 plate state but told him not to put holes. Anyone has experience driving in NJ without a front plate? How often would you get pulled over?
I'm an NJ resident, got my Lucid in January 2024, still have temporary plate on (only rear that the car came with, expiring in April). I do drive out of NJ pretty often and I have not been pulled over or given a ticket so far.
I've recently received my standard NJ ones, but I'm planning to order a registration plate wrap for the front instead. NJ plate color is ugly and will ruin the aesthetics of my beautiful red zenith Lucid Air.

Here is a New Jersey dilemma: I just picked up my Air Touring yesterday and did not have my front plate installed. Now I find out that I have to take the car for inspection when I get my plates. Now what? It will not pass inspection w/o the front plate.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There are no inspections in NJ for EV's.

Back