Newbie questions

pbloomst

Cars
Air Grand Touring
New Lucid owner. Long-time Tesla owner. How do I find out the vehicle firmware version from inside car and from app?

Does the last 4-5 digits of VIN accurately represent vehicle number off the line?

Phone is not reliably staying connected so does not wake the car when used as MobileKey and loses Bluetooth connection on call and will not text. Delete and reinstall or be patient until car download whatever new stuff it needs to do?

New Lucid owner. Long-time Tesla owner. How do I find out the vehicle firmware version from inside car and from app?

Does the last 4-5 digits of VIN accurately represent vehicle number off the line?

Phone is not reliably staying connected so does not wake the car when used as MobileKey and loses Bluetooth connection on call and will not text. Delete and reinstall or be patient until car download whatever new stuff it needs to do?
Settings > About, should be the first page when you click settings anyways. It should be 1.2.21 right now.

No on the VIN

Unpair and repair both Mobile Key and Bluetooth, essentially delete it and start over to see if it fixes it. Some updates have messed with people's BT and phone pairing.

Settings > About, should be the first page when you click settings anyways. It should be 1.2.21 right now.

No on the VIN

Unpair and repair both Mobile Key and Bluetooth, essentially delete it and start over to see if it fixes it. Some updates have messed with people's BT and phone pairing.
I’ll give that a try. Is there a way to find out what number vehicle you have?

I’ll give that a try. Is there a way to find out what number vehicle you have?
Only Dream Edition owners have that. It's on the door sill plate or in the app under your profile.

Back