New scheduled charging feature -- how is it supposed to work?

And who though of immediate charging and scheduled charging? what the hell does that mean? Think of a better name that makes clear sense.

I would like to see more customizable times, why only 12 hour blocks? Why can't I tell my car to charge 10am to 3pm if plugged in? This is useless to me. My super off peak hours are 10am to 3pm. If i tell car to start charging 10am it will go on past my off peak hour into peak hours.

Come on Lucid software programmers, use your brains!
I agree that I would like to see more control over the charging window and I expect Lucid is already working on it. I think Lucid wanted to roll something out with minimal features as quickly as possible.

I find your disrespect toward the Lucid software team off-putting and insulting toward Lucid. Implying that Lucid engineers are not using their brains is a personal attack and if you continue this, you will be banned from this forum.

My app no longer has the Scheduled Charging setting. Is it just me or did it get dropped in yesterday’s update?

My app no longer has the Scheduled Charging setting. Is it just me or did it get dropped in yesterday’s update?
The app never had scheduled charging. It's in the car only.

I imagine they will be adding it to the app as well soon.

The app never had scheduled charging. It's in the car only.

I imagine they will be adding it to the app as well soon.
Dah. Of course, I programmed it in the car. Thanks for the reminder.

I agree that I would like to see more control over the charging window and I expect Lucid is already working on it. I think Lucid wanted to roll something out with minimal features as quickly as possible.

I find your disrespect toward the Lucid software team off-putting and insulting toward Lucid. Implying that Lucid engineers are not using their brains is a personal attack and if you continue this, you will be banned from this forum.
Let me rephrase if that would make it more acceptable to you.

Come on Lucid software programmers, let’s see more improvements! You took a long time getting scheduled charging out ( more than a year) . It should have been introduced when the car was originally released.

Let me rephrase if that would make it more acceptable to you.

Come on Lucid software programmers, let’s see more improvements! You took a long time getting scheduled charging out ( more than a year) . It should have been introduced when the car was originally released.
It is not about what is acceptable to me. It is about what is acceptable public discourse.

Is the scheduled charging linked to the profile somehow? I have been using our Lucid home charger just fine since the update. But last night my wife was driving the Air and plugged it in when she came home. The car never charged until I woke it up this morning. Thoughts?

in fact, I also get a text after plugging in that the Charging has been scheduled. I never got that notification after she plugged the car in.

Last edited:
Is the scheduled charging linked to the profile somehow? I have been using our Lucid home charger just fine since the update. But last night my wife was driving the Air and plugged it in when she came home. The car never charged until I woke it up this morning. Thoughts?

in fact, I also get a text after plugging in that the Charging has been scheduled. I never got that notification after she plugged the car in.
Not sure about profiles but mine hasn't worked for the last 2 times.

That happened to me last week and I was going to report it, but the very next night it did what it was supposed to do.

Is the scheduled time supposed to be blank in the app?
1678665231082.png

It is not about what is acceptable to me. It is about what is acceptable public discourse.
C'mon, let's play nice boys. We're all anxious to get to the finish line of a fully developed car, so sometimes frustration erupts.

I took delivery of my AT today. DA told me the new feature lets you schedule charging from the phone. When i set scheduled charging from pilot panel I noticed the time selected for immediate and scheduled come out exact opposite of the time I entered. Seems to be some bug.

I took delivery of my AT today. DA told me the new feature lets you schedule charging from the phone. When i set scheduled charging from pilot panel I noticed the time selected for immediate and scheduled come out exact opposite of the time I entered. Seems to be some bug.
Never mind I read the clarification in the other thread about the meaning of time window for scheduled charging.

The software engineers themselves likely have little input over development priorities - this is a matter for Lucid's management team to deal with. From outside the company it is difficult to know what other tasks took higher priority and may still be doing so.

Not sure about profiles but mine hasn't worked for the last 2 times.
Is anyone else having issues with the scheduled charging recently or when the car is on a different profile? I’m on the latest software, using the Lucid Home Charger and it has worked several times before.. However, it did not work last Saturday night nor again last night. Both times the car was on my wife’s profile when we plugged in.

Is anyone else having issues with the scheduled charging recently or when the car is on a different profile? I’m on the latest software, using the Lucid Home Charger and it has worked several times before.. However, it did not work last Saturday night nor again last night. Both times the car was on my wife’s profile when we plugged in.
I've only ever tried on my profile, so I don't think it's that.

But has scheduled charging worked for you now or are you still having issues? Mine seems to be profile related. It didn’t charge Saturday on my wife’s profile, charged midweek just fine on mine, then didn’t charge last night, again on my wife’s profile.

But has scheduled charging worked for you now or are you still having issues? Mine seems to be profile related. It didn’t charge Saturday on my wife’s profile, charged midweek just fine on mine, then didn’t charge last night, again on my wife’s profile.
Weird! No mine just doesn't work anymore

Back