Navigation issues 2.0.55

BeachFred

Supporting Member
Cars
Air GT, Taycan 4S
After downloading 2.0.55 my longstanding XM connectivity issues have been completely rectified, however my navigation is messed up. Somehow my GPS seems stuck in the SF Bay Area even though I live in Virginia Beach, VA. My Homelink quit recognizing proximity when I pulled into my driveway. If I try to navigate anywhere I am given directions starting in California. See the attached photos. I have tried rebooting with no luck. Has anyone else experienced this?
B992A179-5756-4E12-9644-5AFC5ECEEC81.jpeg
EBB1408F-D293-4E01-BA3C-291C1C5DDDFC.jpeg
B992A179-5756-4E12-9644-5AFC5ECEEC81.jpeg
EBB1408F-D293-4E01-BA3C-291C1C5DDDFC.jpeg

This was a common problem back around the initial 2.0 UX timeframe... it took a physical reset by mobile service to fix it for me. Contact Customer Service to see if they are able to fix it remotely now. Good luck! I was pegged in Newark, CA, if I remember correctly.

same issue with me any solution would be greatly appreciated

I called customer service again today since nothing had happened overnight. I am told that the software team has been informed of the issue and I should stand by. There is also a call into service for a possible mobile visit and manual reset.

I did reset as per instruction from Customer Care and now looks like Camera calibration needed. I need to book an appointment with Houston Customer Services Centre to fix the Navigation issue.

My Navigation got fixed by Huston Service Center and it is working as expected.

I may have found a bug in lucid nav in pure awd. When you use lucid to navigate it is supposed to show the last 20 places including what you call home and work. I see only 4. Can you check your Pure and touring? GT and DE owners say that the history shows 20.

I was in the car and all screens went blank and I spoke to CS and they found out that there were lucid Bluetooth connections in instead of 2 and had me delete one. The. Middle panel above the pilot panel now shows the home work and the last 3 locations I shared from Google maps on my phone to lucid app on my phone. When I hit the search it does show all the others I navigated to recently. It seems that this is intended this way.

Back