Maps

Gooshjkc

Cars
Air, Taycan, EQS SUV
Just wondering has any other owners maps stopped working? Everything in navigation seems to be working but the location is stuck at my home and doesn’t move, even though I’m miles away. I tried soft and hard reset with no success.

Just wondering has any other owners maps stopped working? Everything in navigation seems to be working but the location is stuck at my home and doesn’t move, even though I’m miles away. I tried soft and hard reset with no success.
This is a bug that has affected multiple owners, including me, but was cleared up when I got the full 2.0 update. Note that some were getting it fixed via a reset of the Telematics Control Unit (TCU), which requires a service visit (can be mobile), but mine was done with the 2.019 update.

Similar situation for me. I picked up my Air about a week ago and since then the car nav shows me stuck at the Lucid studio while the app shows me treading water off the coast of Africa. I’m on version 1.2.21. I talked to customer care and they said I should expect an update in the next week that resolves this.

Back