• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Lucid Party @ Gravity Reveal-LA AutoShow November, 2023?

I hear the trunk is quite roomy šŸ¤£šŸ˜œ. The more the merrier, I'd say.
My strategy is:

The people with VIP invites go to the show in their Air. One person in the frunk, two in the trunk, and a legless/armless/3 foot tall person in the under trunk compartment. Bam, we just snuck 4 people in + the 1 VIP person! And even if you do get caught, the reps will probably have a good laugh at the fact that you used the Air's cargo so well!

I managed to get work coverage to make the road trip down, but I'd still need someone to get me into the event as a guest. Does anyone else have room for one more guest or am I too late?

I managed to get work coverage to make the road trip down, but I'd still need someone to get me into the event as a guest. Does anyone else have room for one more guest or am I too late?
I'll let others chime in with an official +1, but glad you are coming and we'll sneak you in on Friday and on Saturday you'll show off your TRACK-Proven Lucid Air!

I'll let others chime in with an official +1, but glad you are coming and we'll sneak you in on Friday and on Saturday you'll show off your TRACK-Proven Lucid Air!
Oh boy, I want to hear the ā€œtrack-provenā€ part - Iā€™m very interested in taking my car to a track and learn how to drive properly, but not sure where to start.

Oh boy, I want to hear the ā€œtrack-provenā€ part - Iā€™m very interested in taking my car to a track and learn how to drive properly, but not sure where to start.
At a track šŸ˜Ž go big or go home! Where do you live so I can find a beginner friendly track?

Iā€™m in Vegas.
We do have tracks, but ideally Iā€™d like to bring my car and so far I havenā€™t seen a single one of them to allow that.

Computer for Dummies here: Is there a way to insert a POLL here or is it the original post that has to have the poll?

Computer for Dummies here: Is there a way to insert a POLL here or is it the original post that has to have the poll?
Thereā€™s no way to insert one, you will have to start a new thread.

Haha, well, I think "track-proven" is a bit of a stretch, and I'm certainly not a professional driver, but I was able to go to a few amateur track days and I've done many backroad cruises. I'm not sure what's available in Vegas, but if you ever get a chance to attend an amateur track day I very highly recommend it. During the meet-up last month I took a cruise on Northshore Road and had an awesome time. It was fairly empty with some good bends and curves. I got up to 140 mph in a couple spots (allegedly).

Is there any one following this thread that is planning on coming to Sat. 11/18 BH Lucid Owners Car Rally that is NOT on the Telegram chat group?

Is anyone going to the Owners VIP event at Oak Brook in IL on the 18th? I just got my invite and registered. Happy to meet up!

Back