Lucid in the Wild at LAX

Boomer AZ

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT
Saw my first wild Lucid today! Was it any of you?

Attachments

• 095355ED-81AE-41DC-ADC5-DCBAF6625F38.jpeg
    095355ED-81AE-41DC-ADC5-DCBAF6625F38.jpeg
    713.4 KB · Views: 216
Not I! But that white looks great. Man, I guess I just like all the colors haha

Great shot! I’m dithering between the zenith red on my order, and the white.

Haven’t seen the white in person but boy is that Zenith Red sharp in the flesh. Deep, red hues to bright and crisp all in different light. Really incredible… I “settled” with black because Mrs. TakeDuo said no way on red haha.

I had same dilemma. I don’t think you can go wrong with either. To me, zenith red changes 3 different color tone under sun, in garage & out in early evening.

Just saw a great-looking Zenith Red at In 'n' Out in Mountain View yesterday. It was parked in the shade and my wife thought it was black at first!

This is my car. Picking up my son in the car. I think I saw you take the picture.
My son was coming to pick us up. He called and said there was a Lucid in front of him. I was waiting for You! The next day saw a QG in North Redondo Beach at the intersection of Inglewood and Artesia.

Most certainly does. I had to pick up our Pacifica van from a local dealership after maintenance. We showed up in the Lucid. That was next level. Everyone was asking me, my wife, and kids questions haha. Took 20 mins to get out of there. I was like “I’m just trying to pay for my oil change thanks”

Back