My Lucid Oof’d it today

Enjoy the drive! Should be wonderful weather and I70 is very pretty through that stretch. Looks like the EA in Green River is working okay, so you hopefully shouldn't have any charging issues.
Ya hoping that’s the case! Looking forward to a nice scenic drive!

Drive went well. Car operated like a champ, its a whole other level to drive long distances. It was great to only have to stop twice and charge for 20-30 minutes and move on. I was also driving with a lead foot without worry of running out of range. Got home and the next day I have a new issue (anti-sway bar I think). Service is coming to check it out tomorrow. Whenever I go over any sort of bump in the road I get a loud rattle from the front passenger wheel well.

With the original issue: They fixed a lot, replaced a rear drive unit, rear battery module, pyro fuses, and a bunch of other things I think that are related to the internal failure.

These cars are truly amazing, I'm really hoping this fix tomorrow is an end to my saga. I know there are plenty of people out there enjoying their Air's. I hope that soon that I'm one too.

Drive went well. Car operated like a champ, its a whole other level to drive long distances. It was great to only have to stop twice and charge for 20-30 minutes and move on. I was also driving with a lead foot without worry of running out of range. Got home and the next day I have a new issue (anti-sway bar I think). Service is coming to check it out tomorrow. Whenever I go over any sort of bump in the road I get a loud rattle from the front passenger wheel well.

With the original issue: They fixed a lot, replaced a rear drive unit, rear battery module, pyro fuses, and a bunch of other things I think that are related to the internal failure.

These cars are truly amazing, I'm really hoping this fix tomorrow is an end to my saga. I know there are plenty of people out there enjoying their Air's. I hope that soon that I'm one too.
A loaner GT I had had the same rattle in the driver side wheel well. I told service when I got my car back but I don’t know what the resolution was. Hopefully for you no more service is needed but if so I’m sure they’ll take care of you.

A loaner GT I had had the same rattle in the driver side wheel well. I told service when I got my car back but I don’t know what the resolution was. Hopefully for you no more service is needed but if so I’m sure they’ll take care of you.

As long as its what the tech thinks it is, it should be an easy fix.

Back